1997-12-01 - Re: Nuclear Physics Study Group

Header Data

From: Lucky Green <shamrock@cypherpunks.to>
To: cypherpunks@Algebra.COM
Message Hash: 4675ee9a0037d70a4efd49bff2a9ea1595e100e26352fcee9666b65e7dc63bac
Message ID: <Pine.BSF.3.96.971201084237.4587A-100000@pakastelohi.cypherpunks.to>
Reply To: <8f07ca0537b17a179e2c7c496793b5f2@anon.efga.org>
UTC Datetime: 1997-12-01 08:00:30 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 16:00:30 +0800

Raw message

From: Lucky Green <shamrock@cypherpunks.to>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 16:00:30 +0800
To: cypherpunks@Algebra.COM
Subject: Re: Nuclear Physics Study Group

On Sun, 30 Nov 1997, Anonymous wrote:

> Lucky Green <shamrock@cypherpunks.to>:
>
> > On a completely unrelated note, is there some interest in starting up a
> > "Cypherpunks Nuclear Physics Study Group"? I recently finished reading
> > "The Curve of Binding Energy". Fascinating book.
>
> Is this really unrelated or does it represent growing ambition
> by the cypherpunks shooting club ?  Will you be asking for anonymous
> donations of SNM ?

Anonymous donations of fissionable materials are of course welcome.
[Subject to applicable laws, etc]. As to the Cypherpunks Shooting Club,
one member was recently on an airborne survey mission to identify a
suitable testing area for some model rockets. The kind of model rockets
that can reach orbit. [Half scale. Team includes some people from JPL...]

> I could be interested, but not in the manner of the above 2 sentences.

I am simply interested in the theoretical aspects of this field.

-- Lucky Green <shamrock@cypherpunks.to> PGP v5 encrypted email preferred.
   "Tonga? Where the hell is Tonga? They have Cypherpunks there?"

Thread