1997-12-14 - InfoWar EndGame / TEXT

Header Data

From: Human Gus-Peter <toto@sk.sympatico.ca>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 4d1835553b5d93c5ba4bbe9ee25f33ec23a2995d15f2ca5dad15e34bf2c8936c
Message ID: <199712140647.AAA24092@harrier.sasknet.sk.ca>
Raw Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 14:53:32 +0800

Raw message

From: Human Gus-Peter <toto@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 14:53:32 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: InfoWar EndGame / TEXT

                       The True Story of the InterNet
                                  Part III

                                   InfoWar

                  Final Frontier of the Digital Revolution

                     Behind the ElectroMagnetic Curtain

                        by TruthMonger <tm@dev.null>

Copyright 1997 Pearl Publishing

                          InfoWar Table of Contents

   * Epilogue EG
   * Nobody Calls From Vegas Just To Say Hello
   * End Game / InfoWarez

                                 Epilogue EG

Date: Tuesday, 09 Dec 97 13:51:52 EST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
From: TruthMailer <hc@dev.null>
Subject: Encrypted InterNet DEATH THREAT!!! / ATTN: Ninth District Court
Judges / PASSWORD: sog
Sender: owner-cypherpunks@toad.com

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.2
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=Lmhc
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

                 Nobody Calls From Vegas Just To Say Hello

FROM MOUNTAIN MEDIA
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE DATED DEC. 10, 1997
THE LIBERTARIAN, By Vin Suprynowicz
How can we reduce voter turnout?

Toby, somewhere in the Great Northwest, writes:

"I am doing a research paper for my Sr. High School Government term
paper. My assignment is 'How to increase voter turnout.' Are there any
books or information that I could use to reference, and if you have time
could you give me some of your ideas?"

I replied:

# # #

Greetings, Toby --

The book "Votescam," widely available in paperback, is worth a look.

But I'm not sure about the premise of your paper, in the first place.

Before we can answer the question, "How to increase voter turnout," it
seems to me we need to ask "WHO wants to increase voter turnout, and why?"

Whether the next election sees 70 percent of registered voters show up at
the polls, or 50 percent, or 30 percent, the result will be the same. A
member of the incumbent Republicrat Party will be elected. He or she will
go to the capital, raise taxes, and increase government meddling in our
lives. Freedom will be further eroded. The only folks granted "loopholes"
and "exemptions" from this ever-tightening vise are corporate, union, or
other special interests who have ponied up tens of thousands of dollars
worth of bribes -- euphemistically called "campaign contributions" -- to
buy "access."

If the folks running this protection racket thought that higher voter
turnouts would upset their applecart, dumping them all out of office and
replacing them with Libertarians (or anyone who might REALLY decrease the
size and power of government), they would be doing everything possible to
PREVENT higher voter turnout, starting with re-enactment of the poll tax.

Instead, we see our state and local registrars -- FULL-TIME GOVERNMENT
EMPLOYEES -- urging HIGHER voter turnout, and making it so easy to register
and vote that you can now actually do both by mail.

Why?

To discover their real motivation, look at the recent special
presidential election in Bosnia. Because voter turnout was under 50
percent, the United Nations held that vote was INVALID and had to be
redone, figuring terrorist gunmen had frightened too many folks away from
the polls.

The risk to governments now in power is not HIGH voter turnout -- their
control over the courtesan press, and restrictions on the ability of third
parties to get on the ballot or into televised debates, take care of that.

Instead, their fear is that turnout among wised-up victims unwilling to
continue endorsing their schemes will fall so low that they will no longer
be able to claim any credible "mandate from the people" to continue
building their metastasizing police state.

So, if we want to see anything change, why isn't the title of your paper
"How to REDUCE voter turnout?"

"That's outrageous," you'll likely be told. "Voting is how we keep the
democratic process strong."

Precisely. And the Founders never meant for us to be exclusively or even
mostly a democracy, or they'd never have let five Supreme Court justices
overrule 218 congressmen. All this vote-counting has actually gotten
people believing it's OK to throw away the Second Amendment and restrict
the right of the people to keep and bear arms (for example) ... so long as
you can get a majority to "vote" for it.

Our current problem in this country is that there's TOO MUCH voting going
on, on stuff never meant to be subject to government intervention, in the
first place.

But, if you insist, here's a way to "increase voter turnout":

Place every state, local, and national ordinance which currently outlaws,
taxes, or regulates any drug or medical device or practice, or any firearm,
explosive, or militarily useful device up to and including tanks and
shoulder-launched missiles, on the ballot. For good measure, also place on
the ballot any existing law which authorizes any tax or fee.

Then announce that, under the Sixth Amendment guarantee of a jury trial,
it follows that no person may be punished for violating any of these laws
unless he or she could reasonably expect to be convicted by a UNANIMOUS
vote of a RANDOMLY-SELECTED jury of 12.

Since one juror in 12 represents 8.33 percent of the populace, obviously
no law which has only 91 percent popular support can be allowed to stand
under the clear intent of the Sixth Amendment; only laws with 92 percent
popular support can be allowed to stand.

Therefore, any law which is OPPOSED BY 9 PERCENT (OR MORE) OF VOTERS IN
THE NEXT ELECTION will be stricken from the books. No more prosecutions
under that law will EVER be allowed, even if the Legislature tries to
re-instate it.

If the vote goes 91-9 to KEEP the drug laws, the drug laws are REPEALED.
If the vote goes 91-9 to KEEP the gun laws, the gun laws are REPEALED. If
the vote goes 91-9 to KEEP the income tax, the income tax is REPEALED.

Giving folks the chance to finally CHANGE something, I think that would
draw a pretty good voter turnout. Don't you?

Vin Suprynowicz is the assistant editorial page editor of the Las Vegas
Review-Journal. Readers may contact him via e-mail at vin@lvrj.com.

***

Vin Suprynowicz, vin@lvrj.com

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude
greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace.
We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that
feeds you. May your chains set lightly upon you; and may posterity forget
that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams

                            End Game / InfoWarez

#1 Matt Blaze sucks donkey dicks

#2 Matt Blaze sucks donkey dicks

#3 Matt Blaze sucks donkey dicks

Copyright "Human Gus-Peter <ualdv8@sk.sympatico.ca>

                        "The Xenix Chainsaw Massacre"

                 "WebWorld & the Mythical Circle of Eunuchs"

           "InfoWar (Part III of 'The True Story of the InterNet')

                Soviet Union Sickle of Eunuchs Secret WebSite