1997-12-24 - Re: Best Cypherpunk long gun

Header Data

From: “Brian B. Riley” <brianbr@together.net>
To: <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: 57cdded3ed1079ca72ada097b10e4160d3397e1a2de41c1f927edc8385026b2b
Message ID: <199712240341.WAA15907@mx01.together.net>
Raw Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 11:46:45 +0800

Raw message

From: "Brian B. Riley" <brianbr@together.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 11:46:45 +0800
To: <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Re: Best Cypherpunk long gun

Brian B. Riley --> http://members.macconnect.com/~brianbr
 For PGP Keys  <mailto:brianbr@together.net?subject=Get%20PGP%20Key>

 "The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and
  write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn."   -Alvin
Toffler

Thread