1997-12-21 - Re: Automatic Translations

Header Data

From: bureau42 Anonymous Remailer <nobody@bureau42.ml.org>
To: cypherpunks@Algebra.COM
Message Hash: 5e4b431bedeb0bad5630826257a510a0375267b62f5d979a8e8d0405ae110119
Message ID: <FNzXjwD5x7YNFH2zvoTidg==@bureau42.ml.org>
Raw Date: Sun, 21 Dec 1997 11:15:49 +0800

Raw message

From: bureau42 Anonymous Remailer <nobody@bureau42.ml.org>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 1997 11:15:49 +0800
To: cypherpunks@Algebra.COM
Subject: Re: Automatic Translations

Just out of curiosity I ran a paragraph of one of Bob H's wordy
pieces through a few translations and, son of a bitch! if it didn't become clearer!

"The similarities are still the small for the things as
hashcash or or to a larger MicroMint. As modernities,
which are applicable in meatspace, it is economic 'the
expensive Minze' first modernity the gift of the electrical
noises, but the remainder vanishingly. Although it it, which
it would estimate in the value, which something is left,
without regulation to it says the duration of the loop to this.
It is, because the alternative of the costs of everything
occurs inflamed to inside and this of. If the right of the
value is not only repaired to the useful articles, qualcun
another and Arbitraging in the whole case begins. Scalpers
the card is a traditional example of this. The sources of the
trade to the resistance press it ulteriorly, in the height
production, qualcun another, I, appear out."

Thread