1997-12-18 - Home Business: $10 K/mth: No Selling:No MLM!!

Header Data

From: sammy@mci2000.com (Reduce Taxes and Protect Assets)
To: sammy@mci2000.com
Message Hash: 84761d1002b936a0b7592431ed3bb0a1af2fa206f225bf8dee6928301b50ea10
Message ID: <199712182515AAA8221@post.mci2000.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 10:49:12 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: sammy@mci2000.com (Reduce Taxes and Protect Assets)
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 10:49:12 -0800 (PST)
To: sammy@mci2000.com
Subject: Home Business:  $10 K/mth:  No Selling:No MLM!!

Hello Entrepreneur!

QUESTION-

What if...

YOU could earn... an Immediate, Substantial $5,000 - $10,000+
Monthly Income... In As Little As 45-90 Days -- And all it required was a
telephone?

What if I could show you how to generate a six figure income in just
several  months?

This is NOT MLM!

CALL NOW to arrange an interview:

1-800-322-6169
Ext. 9508 (24hrs.)

Are Any of Your Answers YES?
Would You Like To:

* Legally reduce business/personal taxes up to 95%
* Protect any and all assets from any form of lien or judgment?
* Learn how to preserve your privacy?
* Create a six-figure income in the next 4-6 months?

Are Any of Your Answers NO?

* Are you earning 62.4% per annum on your savings and investments?
* Do you know how to make your money work 40-800% harder for you?
* Can you legally shelter all assets from all taxes?

Learn HOW TO:

* Earn a large daily income AND what to do with it.
* Understand global economics quickly and easily.
* Enjoy higher returns on investments.
* Understand offshore investing and how YOU can benefit from it
* Open foreign bank accounts.
* Invest in foreign markets safely.
* Set up offshore trusts
* Reduce taxes

To find out more how YOU can take advantage of all these benefits and more, call the following 800 number, listen to a short 2 minute message, then leave your name, phone number and a convenient time to get a hold of you.

CALL NOW:

1-800-322-6169
Ext. 9508 (24hrs.)

We maintain a current REMOVE list.  If you wish to be removed from
our list then please hit "reply" , enter "remove and (your full email
 address)" as the subject and we will promptly remove you from our list.  Thank you...