1997-12-18 - We Do All The Work And You Collect All The Cash

Header Data

From: net789@goplay.com
To: subscribers@your.net
Message Hash: 9dec9b4295c3cebfa8cff52300651702e87cbfc013b4c56a804b74c5a4ae38b5
Message ID: <73447V9128M@mail.san.rr.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 00:02:45 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: net789@goplay.com
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 00:02:45 -0800 (PST)
To: subscribers@your.net
Subject: We Do All The Work And You Collect All The Cash

If you're NOT currently looking for an income opportunity, then just

If you ARE looking for an income opportunity, then...

WELCOME TO THE HOTTEST CASH GENERATING PROGRAM ON THE INTERNET!

I'm sure that this is not the first opportunity that you have
ever run across that claims that you can make a lot of cash,
very quickly. But, this just might be the only program you'll
ever run across, that can actually make that happen.

Every other cash generating program that you've ever run across
was probably doomed from the start, for 3 simple reasons.

	1) You needed to dedicate a lot more time and effort into
	   the marketing of your program, than you originally planned.
	2) You needed to invest a lot more money into the marketing of
           your program, than you originally expected.
	3) Your success depended solely on you. And, unless you're
	   a marketing expert, your expected level of success just
	   wasn't going to be achieved.

Well, that's where our expertise comes in. We here at Internet Marketing
Services, have been asked to develop an effective marketing system that
would require virtually no effort and very little capital.

We are proud to tell you, that our experience in this industry has
enabled us to create a very low cost, high response, marketing program,
that blows away traditional methods of network marketing and advertising.

The secret to becoming successful in any business is to get your message
to as many people as possible, in a cost effective manner. Through our
creative advertising program were able to greatly reduce our costs and
we are simply passing the savings on to you.

IT'S REALLY AMAZING HOW EASY THIS IS AND HOW BEAUTIFULLY IT WORKS!

By compounding our efforts and combining your advertising along with
other income opportunity seekers wanting to participate in this highly
profitable program, Internet Marketing Services is now able to offer you
the best Internet marketing rates available anywhere.

HERE'S HOW IT WORKS. Multi-level marketing is still used by some of the
largest companies in the world today; Amway, Excel and Avon, just to name
a few. This highly effective, multi-level business provides you the same
type of opportunity. A business that offers a proven cash generating
program, complete with a low cost internet marketing service. THIS IS
THE SECRET TO YOUR SUCCESS!

If a new customer decides to participate in your program, they simply
send you a $5.00 commission. And the best part is, we do all the hard
work for you, you just collect your cash.

As with all multi-level businesses, your income is generated by recruiting
new customers that have the same interest as you. The desire to create a
large cash income. And, every state in the USA allows us to legally
recruit for you, via the Internet.

For an extremely low fee of only $35.00, we will market this highly
profitable opportunity to 750,000 people with your name and address
inserted into the mailing. Then you just go to your mailbox and collect
your cash. That's all there is to it.

HERE'S HOW YOUR ADVERTISING DOLLARS COMPOUND. In each mailing your
name will be included with 2 other distributors. We will then advertise
your opportunity to 250,000 people, in 3 seperate mailings. So your
opportunity will be offered to 750,000 different people.

EXAMPLE:

Mailing #1:       250,000 People
Mailing #2:       250,000 People
Mailing #3:       250,000 People
FOR A TOTAL OF:   750,000 People

NOW, LET'S COMPARE COSTS. If you were to send your offer through the
postal service, it would cost you $240,000.00, in postage alone.

The typical e-mail company charges 1-2 dollars per 1000 addresses
mailed to. That would be a minimum of $750.00.

Other methods could be even more expensive than using the postal service.

As you now can see, by compounding your advertising dollars with other
income opportunity seekers, it allows us to offer you a cost effective
way to cash in on a proven income generating program. And remember, we
do all the work for you. You just go to the mailbox and collect your cash.

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY. It does not require you
to come into contact with people, do any hard work, and best of all
you never have to leave the house except to get the mail. This
multi-level, e-mail order, marketing program works perfectly, every time.
E-mail is the ultimate sales tool of the future, and the future is now!

If you ever wanted "THE EASY WAY" to make a lot of money...
just follow these 3 easy steps using this sure fire system!

STEP 1: Send $5.00 in "CASH", NO CHECKS PLEASE, to each of the 3
distributors below. Just like new customers will be sending to you,
once your name has been placed onto the mailing. Also, include a seperate
sheet of paper with your name as it is to appear on this mailing, along
with the words, " I WOULD LIKE TO SUBSCRIBE TO YOUR INCOME
OPPORTUNITY NETWORKING SERVICE." Once the 3 distributors
receive your $5.00 payment, they will each e-mail us your name, verifying
that you have paid them their commission. This service also eliminates
the possibility of anyone replacing any existing names on the mailing.

#1:
J. Ferguson
PO Box 271
Woodstock, GA 30188-0271

#2:
Tobias Enterprises
PO Box 1134
Broomfield, CO 80038

#3:
C. Heier
815 Franklin Ave.
Ellenton, FL 34222

STEP 2: Send $35.00, along with your name and address as you want it to
appear on this mailing. (You can use your full name, your initials, a
business name or what ever you prefer) Once we receive your payment and
verification via e-mail that you paid each distributor their commission;
we will automatically position your name and address through all 3
mailings until this offer has been e-mailed to 750,000 people.

Be sure to include your e-mail address. Once we receive your payment, we
will e-mail you our priority e-mail address. This is how you will notify us
that you received your payment from customers that want to paticipate in
your program. This is a fool-proof system that eliminates anyone from
using your service without paying you your $5.00 commission.

You can use this program as many times, and as often as you like.
By doing this, it is possilbe to create a perpetual cash income.
And yes, we accept personal checks.

Make check payable to and send to:

Internet Marketing Services
2375 E.Tropicana #135
Las Vegas, NV 89119

Please note, Internet Marketing Services does not participate in your
offer, nor do we share in your income in any way. Internet Marketing
Services is a low cost, internet marketing provider only.

STEP 3: Go to your mailbox daily and collect your cash.

MAKING MONEY JUST DOESN'T GET ANY EASIER THAN THIS!

By now your probably asking yourself, "how much money can I really make?"

Below are the results of an Internet survey conducted by www.survey.net:

50% of the people on the Internet have made purchases, 40% have made
several purchases, 80% like the idea of shopping on the Internet, 50%
of those purchases are computer information related, 50% think of e-mail
as their second most important application, 20% have made purchases
because "I came across it and I liked it, so i bought it."

POSSIBLE EARNINGS PER 750,000 E-MAILS

1%      Response @  7,500 X $5.00 = $37,500
1/2%    Response @  3,750 X $5.00 = $18,750
1/4%    Response @  1,875 X $5.00 = $ 9,375
1/8%    Response @    938 X $5.00 = $ 4,690

HOW MANY RESPONSES DO YOU THINK YOU WILL RECEIVE?

As more and more people look for ways to create wealth and financial
security, the need for a successful income opportunity is constantly in
demand.

If you're fed up with the high cost of marketing and advertising then why
not take advantage of this powerful opportunity and start creating wealth
for you and your family.

We hope that you are one of those unique individuals that does more than
just dream about creating wealth and has the foresight to see what an
incredible money making opportunity that this really is, requiring no
effort and a very small investment.

JUST IMAGINE WHAT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY CAN DO WITH ALL THAT CASH!

FREE WEBSITE:

Would you like to create your own website for business or personal use?

Just go to www.freeyellow.com and follow the prompts.

Thread