1997-12-08 - RightsMarket Demo

Header Data

From: Stacey Feltham <FelthamS@TragoeS.com>
To: “‘Joe Cypherpunk’” <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: b15a2347c612011bf740f204c7d624f792b1292b406e2fe5e18440cbe15edf9f
Message ID: <297DACB7BC85D0119D510080C82BC2AB09E76A@dns.TragoeS.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 01:28:06 +0800

Raw message

From: Stacey Feltham <FelthamS@TragoeS.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 01:28:06 +0800
To: "'Joe Cypherpunk'" <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: RightsMarket Demo

Thank you for your interest in our product.

In an effort to authenticate each user, we would ask that you please
provide us with a more comprehensive profile, such as your full name,
company name, and complete address and telephone information.

Once this information has been forwarded to us (you can simply forward
this information to this email address), we would be happy to provide
you with a Username and Password for the RightsMarket Demo.

Thank you again for your interest in our product and we look forward to
receiving this information.

Thread