1997-12-29 - Right to sue multiple states…

Header Data

From: Jim Choate <ravage@ssz.com>
To: cypherpunks@ssz.com (Cypherpunks Distributed Remailer)
Message Hash: b83f3f83411f4e43e958885455a1c499933bc133ad106e7ff10ac3e5bd7e00a7
Message ID: <199712291529.JAA01672@einstein.ssz.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 23:09:23 +0800

Raw message

From: Jim Choate <ravage@ssz.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 23:09:23 +0800
To: cypherpunks@ssz.com (Cypherpunks Distributed Remailer)
Subject: Right to sue multiple states...

			       ARTICLE III.

Section 2.  The judicial Power shall extend to all Cases, in Law and Equity,
arising under this Constitution, the Laws of the United States, and Treaties
made, or which shall be made, under their Authority;
[deleted text]
between Citizens of different States;
[deleted text]

Clearly my suing say the govenor and legislature of each of the 50 states
qualifies as a case involving citizens of different states and therefore
there is clearly a right to sue multiple states at the federal level and
falls under the responsibility of the Supreme Court.

   |      Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make       |
   |      violent revolution inevitable.                                |
   |                                          John F. Kennedy           |
   |                                                 ravage@ssz.com     |