1997-12-22 - Re: Lock and Load

Header Data

From: Mix <mixmaster@remail.obscura.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: bc31bf19e840bd5188aa85d6015485e9f4c3de951f37219b914f75f22ddf373f
Message ID: <199712222142.NAA27915@sirius.infonex.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 06:06:17 +0800

Raw message

From: Mix <mixmaster@remail.obscura.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 06:06:17 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Lock and Load

Jim Choate wrote:
> [...]

Wait a second, aren't we supposed to load first and lock later? How
can you load a rifle if it is on safety?

Thread