1997-12-22 - Re: Identity, Persistence, Anonymity, and Accountability–Part I

Header Data

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: c06cb53db7efaa6fe8ec4a0f3d5147f5474a1bfae3b594ddaeb7cbd39735ca79
Message ID: <yiF5He7w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
Reply To: <Pine.LNX.3.91.971219133750.1132B-100000@fatmans.demon.co.uk>
UTC Datetime: 1997-12-22 17:03:52 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 01:03:52 +0800

Raw message

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 01:03:52 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Identity, Persistence, Anonymity, and Accountability--Part I

Paul Bradley <paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk> writes:

> >      You Own Your Own Posts: You own your own words. This means that you
> >      are responsible for the words that you post to Nym and that
> >      reproduction of those words without your permission in any medium
> >      outside of the Nym mailing list may be challenged by you, the
> >      author.
>
> I am sure I need not outline for the members of the list the reasons why
> such copyright supporting drivel is not really in the spirit of the list,
> no-one owns my words, not me, nor anyone else, copyrights and patents
> infringe true free speech.

Only assholes post to forger Declan's nym list.

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM