1997-12-12 - free ACM publications

Header Data

From: VaX#n8 <vax@linkdead.paranoia.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: c16b8f4bbadd9c3ae1d6aa8ca2eda996befbb9359b9b4c8c8814e28c31759b94
Message ID: <199712121953.NAA06583@linkdead.paranoia.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 04:18:43 +0800

Raw message

From: VaX#n8 <vax@linkdead.paranoia.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 04:18:43 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: free ACM publications

Cypherpunks readers may be interested in the ACM digital library,
which is open free to the public until the end of this year,
at which it becomes a rather expensive members-only luxury.
Many complete articles are available online in PDF format.
Reviews and abstracts will remain free.

A search for "encryption", "cryptanalysis" or "cryptography" in the
title and abstract reveals some interesting papers.

As usual, use but don't abuse;
I don't want to regret telling everyone about this,
particularly since I haven't started reading yet myself.

Information wants to be free:
http://www.acm.org/dl
--
VaX#n8, Junglist