1997-12-13 - You can take it with you

Header Data

From: Mixmaster <mixmaster@remail.obscura.com>
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Message Hash: c8b68c0476bcf31ae37567e530f2bf092d043f50b0d417dc9c8c1d14ca7706ee
Message ID: <199712130431.UAA02248@sirius.infonex.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 12:42:27 +0800

Raw message

From: Mixmaster <mixmaster@remail.obscura.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 12:42:27 +0800
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Subject: You can take it with you

"Last year, when a major financial columnist suggested
that people should buy stocks and hold them until the
day they died, we figured expectations had hit the
ceiling. We were wrong. Apparently, in a mania of this
magnitude, even the bounds of mortality can be sur-
passed. The Luxemborg-based Prometh Societé is
offering "reincarnation accounts" to people who are not
willing to let death stand in the way of their financial
planning (minimum account size is $30,000). When the
claimant returns in the next life and provides a few key
facts, he can claim the account, which will presumably
have grown to quite a size at the generally-expected
30% per annum compounded."

     The Elliott Wave Theorist -- December 5, 1997

Thread