1998-01-26 - Re: Technolgies of Political Control (fwd)

Header Data

From: Jim Choate <ravage@ssz.com>
To: cypherpunks@ssz.com (Cypherpunks Distributed Remailer)
Message Hash: 03c87e69c2599bcb06dedf4e7f6de08a22636b72d6456a916ac1fc456d0065f0
Message ID: <199801260213.UAA25274@einstein.ssz.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 10:22:33 +0800

Raw message

From: Jim Choate <ravage@ssz.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 10:22:33 +0800
To: cypherpunks@ssz.com (Cypherpunks Distributed Remailer)
Subject: Re: Technolgies of Political Control (fwd)

Hi,

I would like to suggest that you reconfigure your editor so it actualy puts
in LF/CR's so that it doesn't show up as one long line...

Any editing errors are mine.