1998-01-23 - Censorship free ISP

Header Data

From: White Liberty <whiteliberty@nym.alias.net>
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Message Hash: 14b4b768339c4632a75228181a6bd3602ea06929fa352df0e1bbfe3d0e9bf65f
Message ID: <19980123035437.590.qmail@nym.alias.net>
Raw Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 12:12:22 +0800

Raw message

From: White Liberty <whiteliberty@nym.alias.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 12:12:22 +0800
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Subject: Censorship free ISP

Sorry for the cross-posting, but some of the readers may
hopefully address this:
Could you recommend me a censorship FREE InterNet Service
Provider that in addition to a "no censorship" policy also
guarantees  your privacy.
I am an ex-patriate Danish who live in the United States, but
has a friend who wants to publish material deemed hateful in my
birth country.
In Denmark, they still struggle with laws abridging freedom of
expression in regard to "hate speech."
Could you recommend any ISP to me in the United States that
satisfies this?
I know Cyberpass in California does not censor based on content.
But I am sure there are many many others.
Please respond in personal mail or to cypherpunks@cyberpass.net.

Thread