1998-01-15 - Re: Chris Lewis’s death?

Header Data

From: Admin Pgh Plan <pghmain@pgh.org>
To: freedom-knights@jetcafe.org
Message Hash: 22308cf46beeb39c84e6e66c21f0cd1be2d2cc88197ae1a80ceea548ddbed66c
Message ID: <Pine.LNX.3.96.980115035741.23364E-100000@www3.localweb.com>
Reply To: <34BDC364.46C2@alt.net>
UTC Datetime: 1998-01-15 09:19:19 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 17:19:19 +0800

Raw message

From: Admin Pgh Plan <pghmain@pgh.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 17:19:19 +0800
To: freedom-knights@jetcafe.org
Subject: Re: Chris Lewis's death?

Let us concentrate on getting Lewis fired
rather than killing him.  Killing Nortel
would be a much better idea.

Thread