1998-01-25 - Thank you for registering at Disney.com

Header Data

From: guest_mail@online.disney.com
To: <cypherpunks@Algebra.COM>
Message Hash: 2c497f99fecfc20f096f4bf1a952165b355a386af146438320fc59b917011cee
Message ID: <34ca9bfc3e7d002@piglet-136.disneyblast.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 11:27:15 +0800

Raw message

From: guest_mail@online.disney.com
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 11:27:15 +0800
To: <cypherpunks@Algebra.COM>
Subject: Thank you for registering at Disney.com

Welcome, and thank you for registering at Disney.com, the best place
to find out what's new at Disney!  From now on, all you'll need to
enter our contests and sweepstakes are your parent or guardian's
permission -- and your Disney.com Registration Name and Password.
We suggest you make a note of these names so you don't forget them.
If you do forget them, you can use your special, easy-to-remember
Disney.com "code word" to find them again.

Just to make sure our records are correct, please take a look at the
information you gave us:

     Your first name:                cypherpunks
     Your last name:                 cypherpunks
     Your e-mail address:            cypherpunks@algebra.com
     Your parent's e-mail address:   cypherpunks@algebra.com
     The year of your birth:         1990
     Your Registration Name:         cypherpunks

We're sending your parent or guardian an e-mail message just to let
them know you've registered with us.  Any prizes you win at
Disney.com will be awarded to them on your behalf, so they should
know you registered.

There's a whole world of Disney at your fingertips, so have fun!

        -- Your friends at Disney.com

(c) Disney

Thread