1998-01-08 - Re: cypherpunks and guns

Header Data

From: “Brian B. Riley” <brianbr@together.net>
To: “CypherPunks List” <cypherpunks@Algebra.COM>
Message Hash: 3bad5a77f81acf576838e36ed9cd3f4a77271275347942c139965a9707f1c3a7
Message ID: <199801080258.VAA23445@mx02.together.net>
Raw Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 11:03:53 +0800

Raw message

From: "Brian B. Riley" <brianbr@together.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 11:03:53 +0800
To: "CypherPunks List" <cypherpunks@Algebra.COM>
Subject: Re: cypherpunks and guns

Brian B. Riley --> http://members.macconnect.com/~brianbr
  For PGP Keys  <mailto:brianbr@together.net?subject=Get%20PGP%20Key>

  "In effect, to follow, not to force the public inclination; to give a
   direction, a form, a technical dress, and a specific sanction, to the
   general sense of the community, is the true end of legislature."
       -- Edmund Burke

Thread