1998-01-21 - Start Your Own Publishing BIZ

Header Data

From: saveonaeb5@ix.netcom.com
To: Friend@public.com
Message Hash: 4efc461fcb1aa266210414caf31f711ad7119cf9a8806a42fc6300fbcda6da88
Message ID: <3975100040408.MCW47692@hinsig.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 13:44:40 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: saveonaeb5@ix.netcom.com
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 13:44:40 -0800 (PST)
To: Friend@public.com
Subject: Start Your Own Publishing BIZ

<HTML><PRE><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffff80">CRIME REPORTS
Make Crime Pay!

It Can Pay you up to 1000% Profit!

Become a Publisher---Sell Information about how
to Stop and Guard Against Today's Crime!

Order all 15 reports and receive full reproduction rights. You become the publisher!
You can then have these reports printed and sell them for whatever amount you wish.
Just one small investment and you own a complete ready made mail order business with limitless potential.

<FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=4><I>1. How to Protect Your Home from Intruders
2. How to Protect Yourself on City Streets
3. How to Protect Your Valuables from Theft
4. How to Protect yourself while Traveling
5. How to Guard against Purse Snatchers
6. How to Protect against Armed Robbery
7. How to Protect against Pick-Pocketers
8. How to Safeguard against Rape
9. How Shoplifting affects you and Your Family
10. How to Protect Cars, Bicycles, and Motorcycles
11. How to Protect Your Home While Away
12. How to Burglar Proof Your Home
13. How to Burglar Proof your Windows
14. How to Select a Burglar Alarm
15. How to Reduce Crime in Your Neighborhood<FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3></I>

<U>SPECIAL BONUS OFFER:</U>

Order all 15 Reports for just $10.00 and you will also receive:
1. Full Reproduction Rights
2. A complete marketing program showing exactly how to sell
these reports to other dealers
3. The right to reproduce this Copyrighted Sales Letter with your own name

Your printer can print these reports for a few cents each. You can sell them for
at least $2.00 each! Or, have all 15 printed for less than the cost of 2 packs of gum. You can sell them as a package---including full reproduction rights---for at least $20! How's that for profit? Or bundle them with other reports you are currently selling to give customers more bang for the buck!
Become a publisher and get into the really Big Money! Don't pass up this opportunity!
Order now..Number of Dealerships is Limited.

</P><P ALIGN=CENTER>Send your check or money order to:
Freelance! Co.
331 West 57th Street
Suite # 340
New York NY 10019
</P><P ALIGN=LEFT>
_______<B>Yes, please send me the complete marketing package of 15 crime reports</B>. I have enclosed <B>$10.00</B> (check/money order) to cover applicable shipping and handling fees. Please rush delivery so that I can get started right away!

<FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3>
</PRE></HTML>

Thread