1998-01-01 - Re: Freedom Forum report on the State of the First Amendment

Header Data

From: Mikhael Frieden <mikhaelf@mindspring.com>
To: Paul Bradley <craffert@ml.com>
Message Hash: 625b7c7eaee5be2deac7ed3d22bf78953f56f4ca80176e01d0c178c5c7b90175
Message ID: <3.0.16.19980101165908.0c4f464c@pop.mindspring.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 2 Jan 1998 06:10:42 +0800

Raw message

From: Mikhael Frieden <mikhaelf@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 1998 06:10:42 +0800
To: Paul Bradley <craffert@ml.com>
Subject: Re: Freedom Forum report on the State of the First Amendment

At 08:18 PM 1/1/98 +0000, Paul Bradley wrote:

>> It is about basic human decency, and giving a person a fighting chance.

>No, acts of law which require employers not to discriminate against
>niggers, wops, kikes or greezers, or any other ratial group infringe
>basic rights of association, I personally have no racist prejudices, but
>recognise the freedom of others to be as bigotted as they care to be.

        Does that include the krauts, micks, limeys, frogs as well as the
canucks and pea soup eaters? The polacks, chinks and dagos? The Wogs too?

        Can't we all be ethnic slurs together?

        Which reminds me. We never did get a good one for the Russians. Any
nominations?

-=-=-

Censorship is OK if it is of them.
	-- the F-C motto