1998-01-23 - Re: (eternity) autonomous agents

Header Data

From: redgod@usa.net
To: William Knowles <tcmay@got.net>
Message Hash: 90830d2d9606bb8c2f7e240e80a768e5403c2c44ad6207633948ad90720a4676
Message ID: <3.0.32.19980123104908.007a8ab0@iuol.cn.net>
Raw Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 11:05:26 +0800

Raw message

From: redgod@usa.net
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 11:05:26 +0800
To: William Knowles <tcmay@got.net>
Subject: Re: (eternity) autonomous agents

FUCK!
WHO REGISTER ME TO THIS MAILING LIST?
CAN YOU TELL ME HOW TO REMOVE MYSELF FROM IT?
I WILL MAD!
OH GOD! TOO MANY EMAIL!

Thread