1998-01-17 - HOW WILL YOU SURVIVE WHEN YOU LOSE YOUR JOB?

Header Data

From: <esoftware57@hotmail.com>
To: N/A
Message Hash: d4edba92db0f85f9d164a4a6251a7d346c3342ef53e6911f33446455ed605022
Message ID: <199801172203.OAA28689@toad.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 17 Jan 1998 14:03:47 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: <esoftware57@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 1998 14:03:47 -0800 (PST)
Subject: HOW WILL YOU SURVIVE WHEN YOU LOSE YOUR JOB?

HOW WILL YOU SURVIVE WHEN YOU LOSE YOUR JOB?

	*LEARN TO MAKE $1200 WEEKLY!!!

Thousands of harworking people, just like you and me, are
getting laid off each and every day.  Working for someone
else has NO JOB SECURITY!!  Most of us are living from
paycheck to paycheck.  How long could you "stay afloat" if
you lost your job?

Well, just give me 5 minutes of your time, and I will show you
how you can take control of your financial future and have
the SECURITY and WEALTH that YOU deserve!

You hold in your hands the most POWERFUL and
REVEALING money making opportunity of the Millenium age.
The 90's are gone. The year 2000 A.D. is less than 2 years
away.  The "SECRETS" of riding the wave of the future can
be yours.  The timing is right for you to break out of the ball
and chain, 9 to 5 existence.

                 YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL!!!!!

    *that new car, your dream home, a special vacation!!

        These are $ money $ in the bank secrets.

      THE INTERNET POPULATION EXPLOSION IS
                                     UNDER  WAY!

More than 50 million people are currently on the Internet with
an estimated 1 million more joining every month.  There will be
at least 100 million on-line users by the year 2000, according
to experts.  And all of these people will be looking for
legitimate business opportunities on the Net. "HOW CAN I
MAKE MONEY ON THE INTERNET?" is the most often
asked question of ALL internet members.

THE DEMAND FOR INFORMATION IS ASTOUNDING!

FORTUNES are being made on the Internet RIGHT NOW
and this is definitely the money making opportunity of a
lifetime.  Where else can you reach 50 million potential
customers a day from the peace and comfort of your own
home?  Huge dollars are being made on the Internet RIGHT
NOW by people just like you and me and your timing could
not be better!

		YOU MUST ACT NOW!!!!

It's fun, it's easy, it's very simple and VERY REWARDING!

		GET IN NOW - WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!

This COMPLETE INTERNET BUSINESS KIT is the
HOTTEST, MOST AMAZING and MOST PROFITABLE
business available on the Internet today!

Included are:

	1. NET PROFITS - a 32 page manual specifically
designed for people starting their own business on-line.
Marketing startegies are presented for you to reach
MILLIONS with YOUR information or products.

	2. FIVE NEW REPORTS - written in 1997 that
present tax strategies for home-based businesses, show you
how to get 300 new prospects weekly, give tips on
advertising through major on-line services and more.

	3. CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS ON-LINE - how to
accept these no matter where in the world you live!! This is
VERY powerful information.

	4. And get a load of this!  Your COMPLETE
INTERNET BUSINESS KIT comes with a customized sales
letter that has been proven effective.  This letter has
generated MANY, MANY orders and will do the same for you.

	5. Everything in this kit comes with UNlimited and
UNrestricted reproduction rights.  You can not only sell the kit
as your own, but you can sell ALL THE RIGHTS along with it!
Check around!  You won't find any other company that lets
you do this!

THERE'S SO MUCH MORE.....BUT, now what you're
thinking is "What's this amazing, complete system going to
cost me?"  $200.....$150........$100......

		BE PREPARED TO BE SHOCKED!!!!

This COMPLETE INTERNET BUSINESS KIT is only
$24.95!!!!!!

	  **Everything you need to SUCCEED is included!

This program is normally $49.95 and is in HOT DEMAND
even at this price.  But I'm SLASHING the price so
hardworking people, just like YOU, can take advantage of
this goldmine opportunity.

			ACT NOW!!!!!!!!

IT WON'T GET ANY EASIER THAN THIS!   BUT
WAIT.......when you order within the next 7 days, I'll give you
FREE:

Over 250 AMAZING REPORTS with ALL reprint and resale
rights!! These alone could make you THOUSANDS OF
DOLLARS!

And now you know what you stand to gain.  Let's consider
the risk.  Just$24.95 and I'll tell you what.  I'll even take the
risk out of the equation!  Try the kit for 30 days and if you
don't think this opportunity  is for you, just send the kit back
for a 100%, immediate refund.

		    "This is HOT! HOT! HOT!"

		ACT NOW!  DON'T WAIT!  "LIVE YOUR
DREAMS".

			OR WORSE...

**don't get caught sitting at home *AFTER you lost your job,
wondering what
you're going to do.

		    	ORDER NOW!!
		===========================

<Order (fastest) for $24.95 to:>
WorldNet-Distributors
909 Eagles Landing Pkwy.
Suite 140 P.O. BOX 203
Stockbridge, Ga.  30281   USA

Name___________________________________________
_______
Address__________________________________________
_____
E-mail

We can ship via:

 A. Postal Service (snail mail) 3 1/2" floppy disk. or manual.

 B. E-mail (Your order will be dispatched within 24 hours of
     receipt of funds - money order fastest)

Thread