1998-01-04 - Eureka! Sun Jan 4 ‘98

Header Data

From: eureka@eureka.abc-web.com
To: All Eureka! Subscribers: ;
Message Hash: d52bd4f3a35dbfd19f5fa49ffd44943b48776d5147619541dad58f841507920d
Message ID: <19980104081931.15721.qmail@eureka.abc-web.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 4 Jan 1998 01:17:41 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: eureka@eureka.abc-web.com
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 1998 01:17:41 -0800 (PST)
To: All Eureka! Subscribers: ;
Subject: Eureka! Sun Jan 4 '98

Welcome to Sunday's issue of Eureka!

PUSSY PARADISE
Yet again Eureka! has managed  to negotiate a special week's
free access  to one of the web' s premier porn sites.  Pussy
Paradise is simply  packed with 100s  of videos (many live),
thousands of photos,  and so much more.  You will  need your
credit card as adult verification but it will not be charged
for your free week! So check it out - there's smut a plenty!
Pussy Paradise .... http://www.pussyparadise.com/eureka.html

GAYEUREKA!
NEW!! The new gay newsletter  is now available.  All the gay
material from this newsletter and a whole load more will now
appear in the new newsletter. If you would like to subscribe
Please click here ..... http://eureka.abc-web.com/gayeureka/

EUREKA! is now  available in three additional languages.  So
now you can choose from any of the following. And don't for-
get, from January 10th we'll add Portuguese and Italian too!
FRANAIS ..... http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/francais.htm
DEUTSCH ....... http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/deutsch.htm
ESPAOL ....... http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/espanol.htm

ANDREA'S FEMMES
"Welcome, my name is Andrea. It makes me so hot knowing that
you're looking my girls.  I just can't keep my hands off my-
self  thinking  about you looking at them.  Enjoy these pic-
tures..."  You have to see these pix!  Lots, good  and free!
Andrea's Femmes ...... http://www.latent-images.com/andreas/

ANGIE'S BIG BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
Big ladies, I'm  talking really huge!  That's right, packing
some serious chub.  The site  warrants a peek.  Ya gotta see
the "rock road" picture of the nipple  tug.  Ouch!  Surf it.
Angie's Big .................. http://www.waid.com.au/angie/

ABSOLUTE PORN
Well I guess so!  Lots  of easy to get at fast  loading free
pix!  Hot horny looking babes  abound.  The pix are all over
and there's also a link to thumbnails. Worth the Surf! Yeah!
Absolute Porn .... http://www.algonet.se/~ctwr/absoluteporn/

STUDMONKEY'S OBSESSIONS
Choose your obsession, anal or lesbian. Once at that destin-
ation you have  more choices and some great pix of steamy 69
action!  The pix are big and pretty good quality.  Ohh Yeah!
Studmonkey's Obsessions ......... http://www.studmonkey.com/

FREE STREAMING VIDEO
Please note that most of these feeds require a Netscape bro-
wser in order to successfully view them. Unfortunately Micr-
osoft's browser does not have all the features of Netscape's
yet.  However, many of the feeds use the RealPlayer and will
work in most browsers.  If you do not have Netscape and want
a free copy click here ... http://www.netscape.com/download/
Pregnant ....................... http://207.168.184.26/preg/

CHAT WITH OTHER READERS
This chat is growing fast, and already there are a number of
regulars  you will meet most days.  It's good to see Eureka!
readers interacting with each other and having a great time!
Adult/Sex Chat .................. http://137.39.63.229/chat/
General/Fun Chat ........ http://137.39.63.229/chat/funchat/

THE BEST PHONE SEX
LIVE: 1-on-1, 2-on-1, Group, Dateline.........1-800-644-8779
FREE: Live 1-on-1 (international call only)....011-678-77416

AMATEUR SITE OF THE DAY
ALEXIS: This Georgia peach is a tiny topper. With a tiny 34A
chest she is  perfect for  all you guys who  like them tiny!
Nothing turns her on more than  a strong,  confident man who
is not afraid to show his sensitive side.  Her hobbies incl-
ude "anything with water",  she loves to water ski.  See her
in and out of her bikini! .. http://amateurindex.com/eureka/

TODAY'S FREE PIX
OK,  it's the new year, and now we are really going to start
getting in gear,  with some of the hottest FREE photos ever!
Pic  1 ........................... http://137.39.63.229/?040
Pic  2 ........................... http://137.39.63.229/?041
Pic  3 ........................... http://137.39.63.229/?042
Pic  4 ........................... http://137.39.63.229/?043
Pic  5 ........................... http://137.39.63.229/?044
Pic  6 ........................... http://137.39.63.229/?045
Pic  7 ........................... http://137.39.63.229/?046
Pic  8 ........................... http://137.39.63.229/?047
Pic  9 ........................... http://137.39.63.229/?048
Pic 10 ........................... http://137.39.63.229/?049

PLEASE VISIT THIS FINE EUREKA! MEMBER SITE
THE ULTIMATE HARDCORE SITES
http://sexplosion.com/adverts.shtml
An incredible collection of over 30 sites featuring the
hottest free hardcore photos. The pix are easy to find and
the sites are all very accessible. You won't be
disappointed.

simply select reply and send us a quick reply to this email.