1998-01-23 - Re: (eternity) Service denial attacks on Eternity

Header Data

From: redgod@usa.net
To: Ross Anderson <cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Message Hash: df69d1a236611945120bbb118cb60f9e240bc0c8e337bca0361eca0d3202bf4c
Message ID: <3.0.32.19980123104841.007a8bf0@iuol.cn.net>
Raw Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 11:02:05 +0800

Raw message

From: redgod@usa.net
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 11:02:05 +0800
To: Ross Anderson <cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Subject: Re: (eternity) Service denial attacks on Eternity

FUCK!
WHO REGISTER ME TO THIS MAILING LIST?
CAN YOU TELL ME HOW TO REMOVE MYSELF FROM IT?
I WILL MAD!
OH GOD! TOO MANY EMAIL!

Thread