1998-02-17 - RE: bugged?

Header Data

From: Pearson Shane <Shane.Pearson@tafensw.edu.au>
To: “‘Alan Olsen’” <jkwilli2@unity.ncsu.edu>
Message Hash: 1713e849a24923113f6719b382eec77a9e52c70b3a7db1394ce18c9f252d389b
Message ID: <ED111D55D096D111A1990000F8794AF506E13B@itfexch3.isd.tafensw.EDU.AU>
Raw Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 20:01:52 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Pearson Shane <Shane.Pearson@tafensw.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 20:01:52 -0800 (PST)
To: "'Alan Olsen'" <jkwilli2@unity.ncsu.edu>
Subject: RE: bugged?

Hi Alan,

I thought he was refering to that too, but notice
he says the beep is before the negotiation, just
after the dialing.

Bye for now.

Thread