1998-02-07 - 145 Million

Header Data

From: MAILER-DAEMON@toad.com
To: N/A
Message Hash: 3ef7e01ea127aa3d843315ee0a3dc57babf6951154021a89550d72355f6fd15d
Message ID: <199801260540.XAA10977@mail.t-1net.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 7 Feb 1998 03:50:59 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: MAILER-DAEMON@toad.com
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 1998 03:50:59 -0800 (PST)
Subject: 145 Million

Removal instructions below.

If someone with an 8th grade education can make a personal
fortune of $145 million in network marketing with herbs,
why can't you?  Especially when this person has just decided
to come out of retirement to launch an upstart company,
marketing products that were used by the Russians to win all
those gold medals at the Olympic Games.  With more scientific
research than anything else on the market, it's no wonder why
so many doctors are joining our company and offering these
products to their patients.

Why not do something different to change your life?  Join in
with the person who knows how to make things happen big and
fast.  He has just joined our company and is willing to help
you learn how to 'set yourself free'.

Someday maybe you can throw the alarm clock out the window.
For good.

For additional information, please check out the following:
http://www.prime-1.com

Thanks

For guaranteed removal call 1-800-555-9205, ext. 3256,
24 hours a day.

Thread