1998-02-01 - WANT TO KNOW A SECRET??

Header Data

From: 10666148@08855.com
To: Friend@public.com
Message Hash: 40c015c14cda665e2847e602eae0ed50d24d887de89c715a0270cf3e90860e9f
Message ID: <>
Raw Date: Sun, 1 Feb 1998 12:18:43 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: 10666148@08855.com
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 1998 12:18:43 -0800 (PST)
To: Friend@public.com
Subject: WANT TO KNOW A SECRET??

STOP EVERYTHING!

WE  PAY  FOR  YOU  TO  JOIN !

THE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY:
    No other organization has our technology!
    Our products are needed in almost every home and business. They
  are currently in less than 2% of U.S. homes and very few  businesses.
    Significant commissions (over 40%) can be made from retailing
  alone.

THE MLM OPPORTUNITY:
    Your sponsor pays your $163 startup costs. You receive 3 high-tech
  products worth $1200 with zero money down.
    You sponsor one person, we approve a $1,200 check for you, you
  pay their $163 startup costs, and start receiving large commissions, and
 up to 42% residuals from your downline.
     PLUS - Well show you how to get qualified prospects eager to
  learn your money-making secret!

Bill Gates said that the secret to his success was being in the right place
at the right time. For our company (and you), this is it!

         CALL THE FOLLOWING TOLL FREE NUMBER.
              IT MAY CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!!

     Three minute recorded message:  1-800-481-3181
            There are also live Conference Calls

As soon as youre convinced about the great company, the state of the art
products, the enormous market potential, and the huge MLM opportunity,

        1. Dial Fax on Demand (409-988-0413) (press 9 during greeting
  message, then *, then 1) for additional information, or
        2. Leave a voice message (409-988-0413), or, if lines are busy,
        3. Respond by e-mail to alphaenterprises@yahoo.com.

Thread