1998-02-06 - Re: Changing to Moderated Cypherpunks – How?

Header Data

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 6e2f7c3a30e84af44cd69bf66155373520eccded82d0ba121c60f1373cef618b
Message ID: <T2egke20w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
Reply To: <199802051047.KAA01376@server.eternity.org>
UTC Datetime: 1998-02-06 01:17:46 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 09:17:46 +0800

Raw message

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 09:17:46 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Changing to Moderated Cypherpunks -- How?

Adam Back <aba@dcs.ex.ac.uk> writes:

> Information Security <guy@panix.com>
> > I'd be glad to handle it.
> >
> > The only criteria is to delete Dr. Dim and his nyms.
>
> How are you going to recognize Dimitri's nyms if he has any.

Guy Polis thinks that anyone smarter than him (and that's 99.99% of the
population) is my tentacle.  He thinks everything on this list except
him and Timmy May is my tentacle, including you too, Adam.

Guy Polis (guy@panix.com, eviljay@bway.net) is a pedophile child
molester who was fired from his consulting position at Salomon Brothers
after he was caught masturbating in his cubicle at the child pornography
JPEGs that he downloaded from the Internet.

In retaliation, Guy Polis spammed the firewalls mailing list with megabytes
of e-mail logs that he "intercepted" at Salomon Brothers, and accused
several of his former co-workers and supervisors of various crimes.

As far as I can determine, Guy Polis has been unemployed since the time
he was fired from Salomon.  If anyone knows otherwise, please let me know.

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM