1998-02-09 - re: Drivers Licenses (fwd)

Header Data

From: “William H. Geiger III” <whgiii@invweb.net>
To: Jim Choate <ravage@ssz.com>
Message Hash: d179d08765bde4388de81594739d1459a14d40f7584e0570985d90e3f33da396
Message ID: <199802090401.XAA04008@users.invweb.net>
Reply To: <199802090304.VAA17982@einstein.ssz.com>
UTC Datetime: 1998-02-09 03:38:33 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 11:38:33 +0800

Raw message

From: "William H. Geiger III" <whgiii@invweb.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 11:38:33 +0800
To: Jim Choate <ravage@ssz.com>
Subject: re: Drivers Licenses (fwd)

In <199802090304.VAA17982@einstein.ssz.com>, on 02/08/98
   at 09:04 PM, Jim Choate <ravage@ssz.com> said:

> [...]

A couple of times through the washer and dryer and that lamination
seperates. Any cop that has worked traffic has seen plenty of DL's in this
shape (heh should have seen my old DL when I truned it in to get it
renewed <g>).

- --
William H. Geiger III  http://users.invweb.net/~whgiii

OS/2 PGP 2.6.3a at: http://users.invweb.net/~whgiii/pgpmr2.html

Tag-O-Matic: OS/2: Your brain.  Windows: Your brain on drugs.

Thread