1998-02-09 - 11 CENTS A CLICK - PINKCASH PAYS CA$H UPFRONT

Header Data

From: nobody@nowhere.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: e21e4a0b0ca5c25f1e9326dccca6c5f54099b1ab03258a47a18f686efb835c06
Message ID: <199802092242.OAA05496@remote.gsd.com.au>
Raw Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 07:10:34 +0800

Raw message

From: nobody@nowhere.com
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 07:10:34 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: 11 CENTS A CLICK - PINKCASH PAYS CA$H UPFRONT

Friends,

I am Scott Phillips from www.pbits.com,

My apologies for this short spam, I`m only sending it because as a fellow
ADULT WEBMASTER I know you will be interested in the first click thru
system to pay you IN ADVANCE, BEFORE YOU EVER SEND A HIT!

Lets keep it short and sweet so HERE IS THE DEAL!
Sign up here http://usa-6.gsd.com.au/moremoney

And get paid 11c a unique click by ww.pbits.com

WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS

- Real time stats
- Click counts that are 100% real - NEVER BEEN ACCUSED OF SHAVING HITS
- Rated "good as gold" on Serge`s good bad ugly sponsor list http://pusi.com/~contest
- FRESH banners that pull HARD
- straight, gay, hardcore, teen, fetish sites, we have it ALL covered
- On the net since May 96 never ripped off a webmaster
- The checks are cut by the legendary Serge, who has never been late with a payment ever!
- Auto-signup
- I answer email personally
- Software designed by BobX who wrote the clickthru for cybererotica.com

http://usa-6.gsd.com.au/moremoney

This is my personal guarantee to you, my fellow webmasters. Pinkcash
*is* and will always be the highest paying clickthru on the net. No matter
what others claim to pay, at the end of the day you make more money with us,
its a FACT! If you earn more with other clickthru programs I will refund the
difference. Statistics show that a .11 banner for pinkbits earns TWICE
what an xpics banner at 14c does. This is because we DON'T shave hits or
filter every AOL proxy to steal from you.

http://usa-6.gsd.com.au/moremoney

HOW DO WE PAY IN ADVANCE? After you have a trading history with us for a
month or two we put you on the advance program. Currently 93% of our
traffic is payed before the hits are sent. This is not an idle promise,
we send checks everyday. Look at http://www.pbits.com/whosyerdaddy to see a
few real checks for people you probably know. And by the way, we pay an
extra cent per click when we pay you in advance, its our way of thanking
you for being trustworthy honest webmasters just like us.

http://usa-6.gsd.com.au/moremoney

I live in Australia but I`m travelling around the USA at the moment
catching up with webmaster friends and buying more traffic. If you have
the ability to send bulk volume traffic contact me and I`ll visit you while
I`m in the USA

Nobody has ever left our clickthru ever. Nobody has ever had a complaint
EVER. This is state of the fucking art software, we are cool people, we want
your business, and we treat you right. AND WE PAY MORE!

Sign up now
http://usa-6.gsd.com.au/moremoney

Thanks

Scott Phillips

--- TO REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THIS LIST CLICK BELOW ---
    http://207.33.10.200/maillist/remove.html

Thread