1998-02-10 - Vulis is asking for it

Header Data

From: Information Security <guy@panix.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: e8e296018c77b32670b4f4b92b9b0f4ec029e195a435151741f5b2d078a41c72
Message ID: <199802100729.CAA14882@panix2.panix.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 15:37:37 +0800

Raw message

From: Information Security <guy@panix.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 15:37:37 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Vulis is asking for it

   >   From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)

   >   A psychopath like Guy Polis could just call a TV station and claim that
   >   he put some poison in the water supply which would take a few days to
   >   test for.

   >   I recall that there was a bunch of bomb threates at Salomon Brothers last
   >   year, right after Guy Polis was fired from his contractor job.  Do you
   >   suppose the psychotic pedophile did it?
   >
   >   Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM
   >   Brighton Beach Boardwalk BBS, Forest Hills, N.Y.: +1-718-261-2013, 14.4Kbps

Your continued defamation is going to get you in a lot of trouble.

Cease it now, asshole.

Or you'll be the next Tawana Brawley defamation trial.

>   From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)

> #   Guy Polis (guy@panix.com, eviljay@bway.net) is a pedophile child
                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> #   molester who was fired from his consulting position at Salomon Brothers
> #   after he was caught masturbating in his cubicle at the child pornography
> #   JPEGs that he downloaded from the Internet.
> #
> #   In retaliation, Guy Polis spammed the firewalls mailing list with megabytes
> #   of e-mail logs that he "intercepted" at Salomon Brothers, and accused
> #   several of his former co-workers and supervisors of various crimes.
> #
> #   As far as I can determine, Guy Polis has been unemployed since the time
> #   he was fired from Salomon.  If anyone knows otherwise, please let me know.

Besides the obvious, you've got _everything_ wrong.

   o I was not fired
   o I am not a psychopath
   o I did not download child porno
   o I am not AIDS-infected
   o I am not a faggot
   o I have been continuously employed since completing my Salomon contract
   o no one (name them) at Salomon or any other firm has stated otherwise.
   o I am not a pedophile

You'd better stop lying.

---guy

   Don't cross the line again.