1998-03-24 - Re: McKinney fax

Header Data

From: StanSquncr <StanSquncr@aol.com>
To: newshour@pbs.org
Message Hash: 2307b1794ac2ccb1571492b1dfc4f128179e273ef40fec66d6611aa0de4e35b5
Message ID: <80685716.3517dd42@aol.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 08:23:34 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: StanSquncr <StanSquncr@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 08:23:34 -0800 (PST)
To: newshour@pbs.org
Subject: Re: McKinney fax

In a message dated 98-03-24 11:02:35 EST, billp@nmol.com (of the cypherpunks)
writes:

<< We believe that bureaucrats, court clerks and judges should follow the laws
of the United States of America and properly perform their jobs. >>

We (if I speak for others on the cypherpunks list, that is (I'm a guest))
believe that the laws Bill is talking about, is the "Constitution of the
United States of America/Bill of Rights"

For instance, Article VI part 3 -

"3 The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the members of the
several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial officers, both of
the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by oath or
affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious test shall ever be
required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United
States."

" ... but no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any
office or public trust under the United States."

And, to the pbs newshour, we (with same exclusion as above) believe that YOU
need to get a true voice from the left for your panels.  Sheilds only speaks
from a left POV 'some of the time' (and it  ain't enough of the time.)

And to Senator Lott - 'Have a happy father's day!'  (President Clinton)

Stan Rosenthal,

FreeGroup - "Just Say It!"
http://members.aol.com/WhatsMetaU/freegroup.html

Thread