1998-03-15 - Re: time to export RSA and demand to be prosecuted? (Re:Cypherpunks Crypto_Legal Assistance Fund)

Header Data

From: TruthMonger <tm@dev.null>
To: John Young <jya@pipeline.com>
Message Hash: 43be8a5d0d31b0796e63cd76c537c951d93891b19e9a9852a89ef31440eb282e
Message ID: <350B53E8.B54@dev.null>
Reply To: <1.5.4.32.19980314235201.00690500@pop.pipeline.com>
UTC Datetime: 1998-03-15 02:22:48 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 18:22:48 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: TruthMonger <tm@dev.null>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 18:22:48 -0800 (PST)
To: John Young <jya@pipeline.com>
Subject: Re: time to export RSA and demand to be prosecuted? (Re:Cypherpunks Crypto_Legal Assistance Fund)

John Young wrote:
> Now, Declan, what would a crypto-miscreant need to do to actually get
> BXA's fierce kennel of crypto bloodhounds' attention, to make it truly
> worth everybody's headline read, money, politics, talents and teeth?

What we are talking about, in terms of 3-lines of legally
unexportable code, is 'Dick Wars'.
If one were to make certain that a wide range of members of Congress,
Senators, BXA and Department of Commerce officials, etc., were to
receive an email with a Subject: "I'm Pissing In Your EAR" and a
message body providing details of their crypto-miscreantizing, then
the inappropriate authorities would be hard-pressed to ignore the
stream (pardon the pun) of ridicule that would result in their
tyrannical, unconstitutional bluff being called.

Richard Monger
Nuclear Pississist and Master Baiter

Thread