1998-03-01 - AD: Complete Checks by Fax Software

Header Data

From: business@checkfax.net
To: friend@bulkmailernet.com
Message Hash: 6b57878d02700d7e49ed278d5ea0c364cc8704a615f0e655d783f2cf33eb7834
Message ID: <199803011503.HAA05521@toad.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 1 Mar 1998 07:03:43 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: business@checkfax.net
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 1998 07:03:43 -0800 (PST)
To: friend@bulkmailernet.com
Subject: AD: Complete Checks by Fax Software

Did you know that over 125 Million people in the U.S. have checking
accounts? Out of those people over 70 Million DO NOT have a credit
card..

Now, YOU can tap into this huge customer base by using Checker.

Checker, a revolutionary new way to accept payment via fax, phone,
or even e-mail is now available through TDN Publishing, Inc. for
only $14.95 if you order before March 1.  Checker is a complete
check management system designed to speed up the ordering process
by enabling customers to fax or email payments rather than send via
postal service (snail mail).  By expanding payment options,
businesses
can appeal to a larger array of customers, possibly resulting in
increased
sales.

Checker is a full featured check printing software package that will
allow
you to take your customers information and immediately print out a
check
that you can deposit the very same day!

IS CHECK-BY-FAX LEGAL?  Accepting a Check-by-Fax is not only cost
effective and very simple, it IS PERFECTLY LEGAL!  Although the
Internet offers "Secure Servers" for credit card purchases,
questions
of safe electronic commerce remain.  many large companies who sell
products or services on the Internet offer Check-by-Fax as a payment
option.

No more waiting to get paid. No more waiting for that "check in the
mail".

Checker will work with any inkjet or laser printer. You can use
inexpensive
check paper available at any print shop or simply use the paper you
use
every day.

Checker maintains a database of every check that you've printed and
it will
even print your own blank checks. No more ordering expensive refills
from
the bank!

Checker is extremely user friendly and comes complete with a
comprehensive support help file. It runs on any Windows 3.x or
Windows 95
computer.

Checker is shipped on a standard 3.5" diskette or can be sent as a
file
attachment to your E-mail address. Or you can download it from our
private site,
Your Choice!

Checker is now available to you through TDN Publishing for only
 *** $14.95 ***.Similar check management systems can cost as  much
as
$200.00!!! Checker is ideal for individuals and businesses looking
to save
 money.

Thats right! Only $14.95 !!!!

This is the full registered version of Checker, not a crippled demo.
You'll
be accepting checks and depositing them into your account
immediately!

To Order by Mail please send your check or money order to:
If ordering outside the United States we can only accept
International
Bank Drafts or International Money Orders as payment.
TDN Publishing, Inc.
Box 642
Destin, Florida 32540-0642
Fax: (850)-837-0367

Please include your Name, phone number, E-mail, and postal address.
Please check how you would like to receive your Checker Software:
Send to my E-Mail address as a file attachment   (  )
Send by U.S. Mail to my postal address               (  )

Or you can of course order using CHECK-BY-FAX

                    ******* CHECK-BY-FAX *******
                     ***** PAYMENT SYSTEM *****

This is the preferred payment method at TDN Publishing!
If you are ordering outside the United States we can only accept
payment
by International Bank Draft or International Money Order.  Your
order can be
received 24 hours a day and will be shipped immediately!

cut
here______________________________________________________________>

          **********  CHECK-BY-FAX ORDER FORM **********
You must complete the entire form or your order can not be
processed.
You will need to tape or paste a check in the blank space below.
Fill
out and sign the authorization section below, and fax the ENTIRE
FORM
to (850) 837-0367.

PRODUCT/SERVICE You are ordering: Checker software.
Please check how you would like to receive your Checker Software:
Send to my E-mail address as a file attachment (  )
Send via U.S. Mail to my postal address            (  )
I would like to DownLoad the Software on my own time, please send me
the address.    (  )

First Name:

Last Name:

Street Address:

__

City:

State: _____________________            Zip:
_________________________

Phone Number:

EMail Address:

     * * * * * * * * * *  Authorization  * * * * * * * * * *

I, ______________________________________ hereby authorize TDN
Publishing, Inc. to withdraw $_____________________________ from my
checking
account, account information enclosed, one time only, for the
purchase
of Checker check printing software.
I have read and I understand the terms and conditions as stated
above.
The signature below is the authorized signature of the holder of the

checking account.
Authorized Signature

Attach Voided Check Here!

*******
TO BE REMOVED FROM OUR MAILING LISTS SEND EMAIL TO
MAILTO:REMOVE@DEAA.ORG with your email address as the subject
*******

Thread