1998-03-20 - WS_FTP Pro 5.0 from Ipswitch, Inc. Now Available!

Header Data

From: Tryit <Tryit@Ipswitch.com>
To: “‘cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: 9052c8cefda90f83824e0115fc03c0f8ab6d4f9fc7e94e531920e5aaa7277cd2
Message ID: <01C29E4A0C4BD111B1540060979D31222DE7E5@download.ipswitch.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 09:56:28 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Tryit <Tryit@Ipswitch.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 09:56:28 -0800 (PST)
To: "'cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: WS_FTP Pro 5.0 from Ipswitch, Inc. Now Available!

Dear Joe:

FILE TRANSFER OVER THE INTERNET JUST GOT EASIER!

As a user of WS_FTP Limited Edition from Ipswitch, you know that file
transfer between your local PC and a remote FTP server is a breeze.
We're happy to announce the availability of WS_FTP Pro 5.0, with a
CHOICE of user interfaces.  Select the all-new, easy-to-use Windows
Explorer interface, the classic WS_FTP Pro interface, or both and
transferring files over the Internet just got easier!  Powered by the
same reliable WS_FTP engine, the new Windows Explorer interface
provides:

-  Seamless integration with Microsoft Windows Explorer
-  Support for "remote-to-remote" transfers

WS_FTP Pro 5.0 also provides the following functions and benefits not
found in WS_FTP LE:

-  Drag-and-drop capability between windows
-  Auto re-get of failed file transfers
-  Preserved date and file time on transfer from remote
-  Prompt for overwrite of same or newer files
-  Won't transfer old or same files during directory transfers
-  Product manual plus telephone or e-mail technical support

FREE FULL-FEATURED EVALUATION DOWNLOAD

Learn a lot more about WS_FTP Pro 5.0 by visiting our Web site at:

http://www.ipswitch.com/products/WS_FTP

While you're there, download a free evaluation copy to check out the
impressive new features of WS_FTP Pro 5.0.

And once you download the software you will be automatically entered
into our Download to Win contest.  You may be the lucky winner of a free
copy of WS_FTP Pro 5.0.  Install and win today!

ORDER NOW

WS_FTP Pro 5.0 is available for just $37.50.  Purchase it electronically
through our on-line store, by phone (1-800-793-4825), or simply print
and return our Web-based fax-back order form:

http://www.ipswitch.com/purchase

Finally, we want to thank you for your interest in WS_FTP Pro and other
great Ipswitch products.

P.S.  This message is intended as a service to Ipswitch customers and
visitors to our Web site.  To be removed from any future mailings please
reply with DELETE in the subject line.
Ipswitch, Inc.
81 Hartwell Ave.
Lexington, MA 02173
Phone: (781) 676-5700
Fax:  (781) 676-5710

Web:     http://www.ipswitch.com
E-mail:  sales@ipswitch.com

Check out our Web site for more information on these exciting Ipswitch
products:

-  IMail Server for Windows NT - Internet Messaging
-  WhatsUp Gold - Enterprise Network Monitoring
-  WS_Ping ProPack - Internet Utilities
-  VT320 Telnet and TNHOST Terminal Emulators

Thread