1998-03-24 - Prologue 11/0 – SPACE ALIENS HIDE MY DRUGS !!!

Header Data

From: Six <ualdv8@sk.sympatico.ca>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: a2889dc87c491a2758b2bc1fa1d85859fc3942d3ba716ea55c4ebcaa0d786fcf
Message ID: <351732E1.7254@sk.sympatico.ca>
Raw Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 20:11:00 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Six <ualdv8@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 20:11:00 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Prologue 11/0 -- SPACE ALIENS HIDE MY DRUGS !!!

Prologue 10/0 -- SPACE ALIENS HIDE MY DRUGS!!!

[Author's Nephew Note: My uncle started writing this chapter, which is
 the first one he actually wrote in his own autobiography, since it was
 started by god-only-knows-who (TM) but I am going to finish it, since
 space-bar aliens stole his drugs and his 'b' key, etc., and I know
 everything he knows, only I'm not going to sugar-coat it, since I'm
 just a kid and I want to have a life, which I'm not going to have
 if you old guys and broads keep fucking up the world the way you
 have been doing so far.
 If you don't like what I have to say, then it's just because you are
 too comfortable in your beliefs and your position in life to risk
 upsetting the apple-cart in order to really support the people and
 belief-systems that you know are the right ones to make the world
 a place where everyone will really be free and have rights, even if
 you have to lose some of the things you have in order for others
 to be able to have a chance to compete with you, even if they
 don't have big guns and nuclear weapons.
 Sorry I have to speak honestly, but we're all fucked if things don't
 change real soon, so that everyone can contribute to rEvolution.
 Thanks.]
[p.s. - I still can't use my browser, but I can use email, so send
 my uncle a keyboard-fixer pointer or program, if you can. Thanks.]
[p.p.s. - If you are sober and straight, then you might have noticed
 that my post "Youwon'thaveTototokcikaroundanymore" to the cypherpunks
 list spelled 'keyboard' correctly, even though I claimed that the
 'b'/'v' key didn't work. It does, in fact, work, about one time in
 ten. The fact that it worked intitially, in order to make it look
 like I am crazy, like my uncle, and just making all of this shit
 up, is either due to Murphy's Law, or to the ongoing plot by the
 Evil One and the Forces of Darkness against Scotch drinkers.]

[Prologue 10/0, proper:]

Army of One:
  Ted Kaczynski

Army of Sundry:
  Timothy McVeigh

Army of God:
  Dr. William Michael Bray

Army of Dog:
Dr. Wm. Michael Denney:

  Anyone who has followed the Fusillade Follies with even a modicum of
interest is  likely  to have noted that, in Guerilla Operations, the old
adage, "There's safety in numbers.", does not apply.

  The Uno-bomber was successful for a period spanning decades quite
simply  because he lived and acted within a sphere of individual
anarchism which approached being as exemplary a model as is possible to
aspire to in the current social and governmental environment of our
times.
  Most importantly, he exhibited a level of self-reliance which allowed
him to avoid  many of the governmental regulations and societal
entrapments which are used to monitor, categorize and  attach physical,
mental, emotional, and spiritual footprints to the majority of the
Sheepletariat herded in the comfortable feeding pens provided for them
by those whose ultimate goal is to clip their wool and eat their meat.

  In the end, TK opted to forgoe the immortality of infamy for a turn
upon the public soapbox which elevates us above the maddening crowd and
into the limelight for our fifteen minutes of fame, and which is then
dismantled in order to build the crucifix upon which our carcass is
publically raized. (This, however, is merely an illusion propogated by
the rulers to please the masses. The truth of the matter is, the end
we eventually come to is inevitably the result of being hoisted on our
own petard.)

  His success in promoting his agenda over a considerable length of time
was in avoiding the attachment, which is so natural for us, of our
physical, mental and emotional self-image to the herd which surrounds
us.
  Too little, and too late, do we usually stop to make our own
evaluation as to where the  herd is headed--be it into the pen, over the
cliff, or into the railway cars. It  is only when we attempt to leave
the herd that we encounter the teeth of the dogs that the masters have
set upon us, to keep us from straying from the destiny the butchers
have preordained for us from the moment of our bleating birth.
  Those Sheeple who manage to separate from the herd usually do so,  not
by *bolting* from the pack, but by *wandering* from the pack, whether it
be out of ignorance or cunning. The same applies to the Wolverines in
Sheeples clothing.

"Picture a weasel -- and most of us can do that, for we have met that
little demon of destruction, that small atom of insensate courage, that
symbol of slaughter, sleeplessness, and tireless, incredible activity --
picture that scrap of demoniac fury, multiply that mite some fifty
times, and you have the likeness of a Wolverine."
~	Ernest Thompson Seton 1906

  Timothy McVeigh succeeded in

[OK, here's where *I* start, OK?]

  Timothy McVeigh succeeded in his attempt to give America a wake-up
call, due to the fact that he was the next step above Kaczynski, who
kept his own counsel, as Shakespeare would say.
  McVeigh 'kept it in the family.'

  TM shared his true goal/plan only with members of his immediate
(conceptual) family, such as Terry Nichols.
  He shared the concepts which he believed in with the members of
his extended family, such as those at Elohim City, which was why
the BATF, who had their spies in the encampment, were able to follow
and support TM's plan, and keep themselves alive by not being at
the Murrah Federal Building when the fertilizer/shit hit the fan,
despite the fact that they thought they could 'save the day' at the
last minute with a partial knowledge of McVeigh's plans.
 (The fact is, TM knew full well that 'the watchers' were keeping track
  of his actions/plans, so he purposely obstruficated them in order to
  give the BATF reason to believe that they could 'ride to the
  rescue' at the last moment.)

  Dr. William Michael Bray, an early follower of the underground
movement which resulted in the formation of the Circle of Eunuchs,
made the decision to take the concepts involved and move them into
a MeatSpace arena which would allow him to be a big fish in a little
pond--the arena of Fundamental Christian anti-abortion rhetoric.
  Dr. Bray promoted MeatSpace concepts which addressed the right of
individuals to make their own decisions as to what actions were
justified in countering the effects of that which they saw as evil
in the society around them. He was hung upon society's cross for
this, though they never quite managed to fully 'nail' him to it.

  What Dr. William Michael Bray was able to accomplish was basically
due to the fact that the concepts he expresed were valid, although
he failed to mention that each individual should first seek to explore
alternatives to first-strike/active-violence before acting, in case
there was an alternative route that they were capable of taking which
would be capable of achieving similar effects while doing a minimum
of damage to those who they believed must be prevented from continuing
their abuse of their fellow humans.
 (i.e. - Before acting upon the exhortations of TM [Tim May, Timothy
McVeigh, TruthMonger], they should consider the exhortations of Blanc,
who is currently trying to distance herself, as much as possible, from
the sundry death threats being sent to BadBillyG by various entities
who have hacked Toto's account since his InterNet account password
was placed on the mailing lists of various hackers' confereneces.)

  A recent 'NightLine' TV show dealing with the 'Army of God' made
note of  the  fact that much of their success was due to the fact
that their actions were 'senseless' (hard to quantify, therefore hard
to trace, or attriute to a specific individual).
  In essence, the reason that the MeatSpace 'Army of God' has been so
effective is because they exist only in their own minds. The AOG
consists of individuals who have read and accepted the writings/works
of those in the anti-abortion movement, and have taken it upon themself
to take independent actions to interfere with things which they see
as being contrary to what they see as right/righteous.

  Dr. William Michael Denney, who was recently castrated from a company
which he founded, Basis Incorporated, by Prologic (an NSA/CIA company-
killing entity), also recognized the power of small gorilla units to
be able of acting according to their own conscience, without making
themself a visible target to those whose life revolves around hammering
down the nail that sticks up, even if their skin-color is not yellow,
their eyes are round, and they have never received an email from
Tim May which includes the words, "chop,chop."

  Dr. Denney, Gomez to those within the Magic Circle, had the character
and foresight to act on the dictates of his own conscience without ever
indulging in braggadacio in regard to his many accomplishments in
subtly opposing the ongoing march of dark and evil technological forces
whose aim has always been to bring humankind under the thumb of the
bits and bytes which the Evil One has appointed to rule over the
independent, chaotic, evolution of humankind (formerly known as
'mankind,' before those 'uppity women' demanded the right to vote).

[The following is a note that my uncle made in regard to the
 direction that this chapter would take. You already know what
 he is referring to, although I will explain it for those of you
 who are George Carlin fans, and refuse to acknowledge any piece
 of inbred/inherent information/understanding until he has put
 it upon one of his comedy albums, or on an HBO special.]

{Global InterNet of individuals/Way to win war against Statism/NWO is
 to create maximum entropy/the chaos of semiotic rEvolution.--sog}

*** OK, the 'Army of Dog' is born!!! ***

Army of Dog:

  Read that crapola that my uncle spammed to the CypherPunks
mailing list about BioSemiotics.
  Yeah, I know--it will hurt your head, but you really need
to understand this shit, since the advertising executives who
gave you Crest toothpaste and Ronnie RayGuns have evolved their
mind-control activities to encompass the new technologies being
opened up by the marriage of quantum physics and post-Darwinian
evolution theories.

  In essence, those who understand that TV was/is the 'opiate of
the people' have a 'cubic centimeter of chance' to understand
that the InterNet is the 'evolution of the people.'
  If you truly understand this biosemiotic concept, then you
also have a remote chance of understanding that being *active*
in regard to the interactive extension of the mind-numbing
medium/opiate of TV enables you to participate in the true
rEvolution which will ultimately decide whether humankind is
an active particpant in the unfolding of the universe around
them, or merely a pawn in the cold, unfeeling evolution of
artificial intelligence which is pulling out to pass in the
fast lane of the Information Highway because it does not
suffer from the same emotional and spiritual constraints of
the human entities who gave birth to it.

"The number of possible solutions for selection to scrutinise, and the
subtlety of the
communicational interactions, will tend to produce a no-win situation.
As a result
selection cannot really 'measure' the stakes of single players
(individuals, demes, or
species) in the game, but it could still influence the choice of the
game itself. Plays,
not players, are selected for."
~	Joseph Hoffmeyer

The Bottom Line: Whose play are you backing?

  Statism is not the enemy. rEvolution is not the enemy.
  The true enemy is our tendency to listen to the external
voices which claim authority over our beliefs, values and
actions, as opposed to listening to the inner voice which
tells us when we are being true to the role which we were
born/destined to play upon our entry into this physical
sphere which constitutes the 'gamewad' which we all must
successfully transverse in order to move to the next level
of 'play' in the universal scheme of things.

  The Statists are attempting to prevent the forward-reaching
rEvolutionaries from creating so much Chaos that there is no
way to steer the course of future human evolution.
  The rEvolutionaries are attempting to prevent the Statists
from writing the present in concrete, to the extent that those
whose goal in life is to fly too close to the sun will never
get off the ground.

  The Army of God represents every MeatSpace mentality which
strives to live by its limited, physically-oriented beliefs,
and force everyone else to do the same.
  Their glory is that they act upon those beliefs, even though
it goes contrary to the statist ethics and morals of those who
believe that the key to survival lies in not rocking the boat,
no matter how badly it is leaking.

  The Army of Dog represents every CyberSpace NetiZen who
strives to resist the imposition of MeatSpace mentality,
rules and laws upon a new social and governmental paridigm
which goes far beyond the physically limited rules and
regulations designed to enforce geographical ethics and
values upon a populace which is evolving beyond MeatSpace
limitations which Digital Dinosaurs are attempting to
impose on the children of the Digital rEvolution.
  Their glory is that they act upon those beliefs, even though
it goes contrary to the statist ethics and morals of those who
believe that the key to survival lies in not rocking the boat,
no matter how badly it is leaking.

  The Army of Dog, like the Circle of Eunuchs, is an
unstructured entity which is built upon the foundation
of 'A Thousand Points of Fight.'
  The result is an army of CyberSoldiers who are capable
of acting upon their own initiative, according to their
own ethics and values, without limiting their actions to
be consistent with a static view of ethics/morality defined
by an averaging of the Sheeple mentality with the views
espoused by the MainStream Press.

  Dave Foreman and Earth First exemplify an organization
of individuals who committed themselves to pursue a
commonly-held goal independently of one another, in ways
which reflected the individual's own talents, beliefs,
and self-proclaimed responsibilities to themselves and to
their fellow humans.
  CyberSpace, which represents the evolution of MeatSpace,
will fare no better than our current geophysical system,
unless CyberWarriors arise to guide and influence its
evolution in a manner that reflects the right of every
NetiZen to freely express their persona, character,
beliefs and personal ethics, without censorship or
repression from those who hold different beliefs and
values.

  The rEvolution is NOW!

  The key to moving the rEvolution of humankind forward
into a new paridigm that encompasses a Global Information
Democracy lies in instituting a Joe SixPack rEvolutionary
Recruitment Drive.
  Jane and Joe MeatSpace need to be unindated with information
which contadicts the mainstream psychobabble which they are
subjected to, each and every day, by those who wish to maintain
the status quo (which was designed to keep the Sheeple in
subjection to the rule/authority of those who occupy a
privileged position in our current society).

  If you are not promoting and taking part in the rEvolution
(which will decide the biosemiotic future of man, mind and
technology), then you are part of the breath-analyzer problem,
instead of the alcoholic solution...

[This last concept is undoubtedly the result of my having
 imbibed a bit too much of the hair of my uncle's Dog.
 "You're in the Army, now,
  You're in the Army, now,
  You'll never get rich, you son-of-a-bitch,
  You're in the Army now!"]

<EOB> (End of Bottle)

Thread