1998-03-30 - Make It Happen!

Header Data

From: P4XCPc9xC@iftisnews1.net
To: world@know.it
Message Hash: c0592573b3c9526448baf6fd6101e842698e894c6276a8e9a0231bc528efb843
Message ID: <Wzj1Kl1gR07Xw9>
Raw Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 20:32:34 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: P4XCPc9xC@iftisnews1.net
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 20:32:34 -0800 (PST)
To: world@know.it
Subject: Make It Happen!

      LET US DO YOUR BULK E-MAILINGS!!!

..$450 PER MILLION (5 MILLION OR MORE $400 PER MILLION)
..$350 PER 1/2 MILLION

THE WAY OF THE FUTURE FOR SUCCESS IN YOUR BUSINESS!

Our company will do bulk emailing for your product/service.

Addresses are extracted daily by 8 of our computers,
which run 24 hours a day 7 days a week, scanning the net
for new addresses.  Estimated 100-150,000 addresses extracted
daily.  They are fresh!  Over 40 million addresses on file.

No more than 2 pages (50 lines), no porn, no sexual relative
material and no foul language.  $50 per page/25 lines per
additional page.  We do not do targeted mailings at this
price.

Addresses are deliverable, non-deliverable are removed
with each mailing.  All removes have been deleted from
each mailing before mailing your ad.

Targeted mailings:
$200 per 50,000 addresses or less extracted.
$125 per 25,000 addresses or less extracted.
$75 per 10,000 addresses or less extracted.
We can extract by country, occupation, organizations,
associations, product, website, state, etc.  If we can not
search and extract what you need, then nobody can.
No one can target your mailing for less.

***SPECIAL*** Targeted US ADDRESSES ONLY $750 per 1/2
million.  A savings of $1,250.  We have over 6 million
addresses, non AOL, and collecting more each day.

For those of you who would like to do you own mailings,
we offer software for all bulk emailing success.  Call
for more details about the same software we use for our
clients.  Turn your computer into your personal mail
server.

There are no lower prices on the net.  Your mailing
can be done in a matter of hours, instead of days.

For the fastest service, cheapest prices and cleanest
mailings call our processing and new accounts department
at 904-282-0945, Monday - Friday 9 - 5 EST.  If the line is
busy, please keep trying, as bulk mailing is growing fast.
We do want to work with you to advertise your product.
Check out our prices and compare with other emailers, you
will find we have the BESt prices anywhere.

To have yourname@domain removed, call our processing office.
Any negative responses will be dealt with accordingly.

Thread