1998-03-22 - stand-by

Header Data

From: an105@hotmail.com
To: <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: c1e3fabef5b5167ae49782e51d4669ae0675a33b649a4239a694c92914775a8e
Message ID: <011297055501222@mix1.Sacramento.mci.net>
Raw Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 02:46:46 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: an105@hotmail.com
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 02:46:46 -0800 (PST)
To: <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: stand-by

                Hi, after adjusting claims for several insurance companies, I
found one thing the same.  No one seems to know much about what they are
entitled to.  So I decided to help the public towards even footing with
insurance adjusters.

                I have been a crusader for policyholder's rights for a good many
years since and received acclaim from state departments' of insurance
and state Governors for my work, albeit obscure.  Anyway, you may want
to bookmark my "deserve" website just in case that rainy day happens to
come your way.

               Socrates never sold insurance, but his words apply to this
industry as well:  "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is
ignorance."

                                                       Best wishes,

                                                       Tony Braga

deserve link:  http://www.sure-net.com/deserve.html