1998-03-18 - PRZ on PGP/NAI/TIS/Key Recovery

Header Data

From: John Young <jya@pipeline.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: d1d02a4a0ecd92111a0e6af3b5286926ede121c9d6fc04fa8ff88c1e0b8708dc
Message ID: <1.5.4.32.19980318184942.006dedbc@pop.pipeline.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 10:48:01 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: John Young <jya@pipeline.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 10:48:01 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: PRZ on PGP/NAI/TIS/Key Recovery

Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 12:48:48 -0500
To: jya@jya.com
From: Ed Stone <estone@synernet.com>
Subject: PGP/NAI merger and key recovery

I received the following email from Phil Zimmermann, regarding concerns I
have expressed about NAI's acquisition of TIS, a substantial contractor to
the National Security Agency, and a major developer of key recovery
capabilities.

Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 01:20:34 -0800
To: estone@synernet.com
From: Philip Zimmermann <prz@pgp.com>
Cc: prz@pgp.com

Ed, I saw your recent remarks in comp.security.pgp.discuss.  I'd like
to make a few points.  You may quote me on this.

--
Ed Stone

Thread