1998-03-30 - BUY DIRECT FROM HONG KONG

Header Data

From: sbear@datanet.com.mx
To: N/A
Message Hash: e8b911a072e0383a50a8da0604f1c4f41daf0d7e7e92a7edef56f14ee9fc502d
Message ID: <eaep.3.0.reg.HeiTCR.35883.856615162@mail.activecom.net>
Raw Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 17:36:05 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: sbear@datanet.com.mx
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 17:36:05 -0800 (PST)
Subject: BUY DIRECT FROM HONG KONG

HONG KONG TRADE DIRECTORY
BUY DIRECT FROM HONG KONG AND MAKE HUGE PROFITS ON THE
NET,MAILORDER,RETAIL STORES ETC!!!!!
http://www.vicom.net/books
HONG KONG PROFITS... You have heard that there are factories in Hong Kong that produce
thousands of products at low give-away prices. But never before have you been able to believe
that you could get in on these lucrative profits!

SECRET SOURCES ... Only the big importers knew the secret addresses in Hong Kong and
who to buy from. We went to Hong Kong, located the low cost sources and have put them in our
Hong Kong Trade Directory.

FREE SAMPLES... Yes, you can get samples direct from Hong Kong with this complete Hong
Kong Trade Directory. Shipments can be made to you by air practically overnight. Your dollars
are valuable in Hong Kong. No need to pay high union labor costs in the U.S. or bloated
manufacturers' profits.

BEST PRICES... Why buy from Hong Kong? It's simple! You want to get the best prices. You
want to get exclusive import deals! Imagine, if you will. that you can get the exclusive import
rights for the U.S. on a product! If everyone in the U.S. had to buy from you, wouldn't you be
able to make a fortune?

DON'T DELAY... But, don't delay! Now that we are making our directory available, others
will want to get on the bandwagon. There's still time, but you must act quickly to be one of the
first to get in on the new low cost buying opportunities.

EASY TO IMPORT... Let me assure you that your only cost for getting in contact with nearly
300 manufacturers in Hong Kong that offer over 10,000 products is only $15, and the few cents
to send them a letter once you have our Hong Kong Trade Directory. There are no membership
fees to pay. No fancy, expensive import courses to take. We've eliminated all of that.

FACTORY PRICES... Watches; Bonds; Fashion Accessories; Radios; Garments; Hardware;
Handbags; Jewelry; Toys; Hats; Calculators; Decorations; Art; Gloves; Footwear; Foodstuffs;
Hair Products; Vacuums; Gift Items; Plastic Products; Photo Equipment; Car Accessories;
Lamps; Novelties; Chemicals; Machinery; and much, much more

LATEST EDITION... You will get the latest, most current edition and just getting it in your
hands will put your fortune within your grasp.

MAIL ORDER PRODUCTS... Find a new MAIL ORDER item in our Hong Kong Trade
Directory . . . or find a staple item at a new low price or find a source to have a product made to
order for you at cheap Oriental prices, and the top quality that Americans demand!

It's all here in the ALL NEW Hong Kong Trade Directory. Full, 64 pages . . . complete with
photos on every page...

WHOLESALE ONLY... Remember this is a wholesale importing directory, not retail; you are
dealing directly with the factory in all cases. The Chinese work on low markups seeking their
profit from many orders.

GUARANTEE! We guarantee that the addresses listed are 95% accurate. We also guarantee
that items shown in the Directory are from direct sources who will ship to the U.S.A.
 GO TO  http://www.vicom.net/books  For more info

Thread