1998-04-17 - NoneRe: Gary Lee Burnore, Registered Sex Offender in Raleigh, NC

Header Data

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 0d4448fdea34a05d19eee6ab4360b60414a2317d188ff49d59fb73953cbd7749
Message ID: <199804172236.AAA05606@basement.replay.com>
Reply To: <gburnoreEr8085.po@netcom.com>
UTC Datetime: 1998-04-17 22:36:50 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 15:36:50 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 15:36:50 -0700 (PDT)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: NoneRe: Gary Lee Burnore, Registered Sex Offender in Raleigh, NC

Gary Lee Burnore <gburnore@databasix.com> wrote:

> The anonymous asshole wrote:
> absolutly nothing of value.

But Gary Lee Burnore, the convicted pedophile, saw fit to comment anyway,
refuting his own claim.

> WHen are you going to learn that your lies won't work.  When will you
> admit what's really bothering you.  You're the dumbest form of terrorist
> there is.  What are your demands?  Betcha don'te even have any.  Your
> obsession with me shows with every post.  Shall I shit in a bucket and
> leave it outside for you to smell?

No one is forcing you to reply if you think a post contain "nothing of
value".

Gee, Gary, it was the state of North Carolina that PUBLISHED your arrest
record for "indecent liberties with a minor" on its PUBLIC website.  Maybe
you ought to ask them for their "demands".  All I did was respond to a
NON-ANONYMOUS query by a hotmail.com user asking if the Gary Lee Burnore
that was ALREADY PUBLISHED on the NC website was you.

Only because you and your sock puppets chose to publicly comment is this
thread even continuing.  And consider the fact that most of the details,
such as the fact that the victim was a 17 year old female, and that you
were sleeping on the couch at her mother's home, came in a NON-ANONYMOUS
post from Camille Klein, who allegedly obtained this information from YOU.

I only GUESSED that the victim was the same one whose mother had earlier
been privately tipped off about you.  Even my knowledge that a whistle
blower was involved came from one of YOUR public posts.  Unless you've been
an overnight guest in the homes of several women in Santa Clara, each with
17 year old daughters, then you've provided more details than all the
anonymous posters put together have or even could have.

In your haste to make unproven accusations over a year ago against someone
who had public challenged you, you chose to post information that would
have otherwise been unavailable to the general public that would later
implicate you.

> A challenge to you anon asshole.  Prove what you say or shut the fuck up.
> Get the records from the Santa Clara County court.  PROVE who the victim
> is and what happened.  Prove you know who the mother of the victim is.
> Prove that I did what you claimed or shut the fuck up.

Make up your mind, Gary.  Have you molested more than one minor, giving you
doubts that I'm referring to the right one (since I've never named anyone)?
Why else would you ask me to prove that I know who the victim really is in
one paragraph, then complain that I'm "dragging the victim through the mud"
in the next?  How could I do the latter if I didn't really know who she
was?  If you're going to lie, you need to be a bit more consistent.

And, BTW, where did I claim that I knew the identities of either the victim
or of her mother?  All I've said is that the person who tipped them off
obviously did know that.  I wouldn't have even known that unless you'd
complained about it publicly.  You are the one that volunteered the
information that the victim had a web page at DataBasix, so if the victim
was identified in any way, it was by you.  Of all the 17 year old girls in
Santa Clara, saying that she had a web page at DataBasix sure narrows it
down, doesn't it?

And wouldn't it be a strange coincidence that you'd been accused of
molesting one teenage girl, allegedly falsely, and then you're later
convicted of molesting a totally different teenage girl of the same age,
living in the same city, and that you'd been an overnight guest in both
homes?  I do believe it was you who remarked a year ago that "there are too
many coincidences".

> The only things you've proven are that you'll go to any length to follow
> me and that you'll lie to try.  You've also proven that it's not about
> law, it's not about the victim (because you keep trying to drag the victim
> and her family through the mud to get to me), it's about you.  You were
> obviously embarassed by my posting of RFG's tax lein. Why? Are you he? Are
> you a relative?  Are you a business associate?

No, but why let the facts spoil a perfectly good Burnorian fantasy?  You've
had a history of taking whoever pissed you off the most recently and
accusing him of all sorts of unproveable things.  Back when someone tipped
off the victim's mother via PRIVATE e-mail, YOU stated PUBLICLY that it was
"Ronald Francis".  That was the first public indication that there even was
a victim that you had molested!  You just unwittingly confirmed it by
complaining about the whistle blower in a public post.  The NC website is
just further confirmation, as is your own admission that the victim was a
17 year old female.

If you've got a beef against RFG, why not take it up with him?  You've got
his e-mail and snail mail addresses.  Why is it that you accuse others of
doing the very things that you do yourself?

If you really think that I'm "RFG", why did you post this publicly and not
e-mail it directly to him (allegedly me)?  Another hole in your paranoid
theory?

> It's clear by all you say
> that you're one of those.  You're also a coward.   You are afraid of the
> law because you know you've lied.  You're afraid of me because you won't
> meet me face to face.

Anyone wishing to meet a convicted sex offender face to face is welcome to.
I'll decline your gracious invitation, thanks.  Anyone desiring to do so
can find your home address on the NC website.

> You're afraid of the truth because you hide behind
> a remailer and have NEVER ONCE posted ANY _E_V_E_D_I_N_C_E_ of your
> claims.
>
> Fortunately, after you posted the address and phone number of someone to
> the sex-marketplace groups you lost credibility.  Now you've lost even
> more.  You've actually lost it all. NO ONE of any value believes you.
> Your lies are useless now because you've spouted for so long with no
> EVIDENCE.

Your proof of who allegedly posted this information, a charge that you've
NEVER been able to document, is what?  If, as Belinda Bryan claimed, someone
obtained the names and addresses of *EVERY* client and employee of DataBasix
to usenet (which has never been proven), who do you suppose would be in a
position to obtain such information?

It looks like more dirty tricks by the DataBasix wrecking crew are in the
works, huh?  Anything to intimidate anyone who gets a little too close to
the truth about your activities.

> You're a useless piece of shit. You're a coward.  A raving fucking coward.
> So continue to post your bullshit.  It's become a joke that no one laughs
     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> at.  You're like the guy at the party with the lampshade on his head only
> everyone is laughing at you instead of with you.

How gracious of you, Gary.  Feel free to post your inane denials, too.

The drunk guy at the party with the lampshade will sober up.  A convicted
pervert and molester who preys un underage girls is a different story.  I
suspect that most parents would prefer to have "Mr.  Lamshade" in their
neighborhood to Fester the Molester.

> They don't call you the anonymous asshole for nothing.

"They"?  You and your sock puppets?  The truth hurts, doesn't it, Gary?

If you're going to whine that anonymous people are "assholes" just because
they'd prefer not to let a CONVICTED SEX OFFENDER know their identity and be
able to track down their home address where their children live, then you're
entitled to that self-serving opinion.

You're still pissed that someone anonymously tipped off your victim's
mother and high school principal, aren't you?  That's what started your
paranoid little vendetta against anonymous posters and remailers.

It's you that's making the accusations.  If you're saying someone is lying,
then prove it.  The people who have posted information have posted the URLs
from unbiased, third-party sites, including those of the state of North
Carolina.  The only rebuttal has been your own unsubstantiated claims.

Either the URL that has been posted as a reference is accurate, or else
this mythical "anon asshole" you've been whining about for nearly two years
has somehow infiltrated the San Francisco and Santa Clara police
departments, the victim and her mother, as well as the state of North
Carolina's registered sex offender website, created bogus arrest records,
forged a sex offender registration form, and surreptitiously taken the
mugshot just to make poor, innnocent Gary Lee Burnore look bad.

Thread