1998-04-16 - —> How Can I Pay You For My Order

Header Data

From: 1-800-893-6001@toll.free
To: <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: bac3dadaaa4b88d368f8a45dd183a8bfe9b844d3fa8fa0c90de0dd82c8675d9c
Message ID: <199804162225.PAA07498@toad.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 15:25:38 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: 1-800-893-6001@toll.free
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 15:25:38 -0700 (PDT)
To: <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: ---> How Can I Pay You For My Order

   Turn Key Payment Solutions - Sell From Your Web Site

Take Checks By Phone - Fax - Or At Your Web Site - FREE
or Take Credit Cards - MasterCard - Visa - AMEX and more...

Our site has changed since you last visited, so please take the
time to visit again, you will be glad you did.

Solutions</a>

You can call us directly at 1-800-893-6001 or see our site for
other contact information.

No company offers easier web commerce solutions -

Checks by phone
Credit card merchant accounts
Secure Payment Form Hosting for your web site
Free Collection Services

This mailing was sent by RCS Promotions on behalf of the
above client. RCS is not affiliated with the above client, other
than to provide a mailing service. Removal options are available
at the above listed web site. Questions about names, lists and
marketing may be directed to RCS Promotions at 781-892-4191.