1998-05-29 - Extensis Plug-ins are Compatible with Adobe Photoshop 5.0

Header Data

From: listmaster@extensis.com
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Message Hash: 388149caddefc70e8a2de53bf54a6015402bb15acc6c5b7103349d864d87ca51
Message ID: <bulk.7864.19980529103658@smeg.extensis.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 13:01:38 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: listmaster@extensis.com
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 13:01:38 -0700 (PDT)
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Extensis Plug-ins are Compatible with Adobe Photoshop 5.0

As an Extensis customer you will be happy to know that
all Extensis products are now Photoshop 5.0 compatible.
You can download the latest versions off of our web site
for free. These updates are available for all Extensis
Photoshop plug-ins including: Intellihance 3.0.2, Mask Pro 1.0,
PhotoFrame 1.0, and PhotoTools 2.0.2.

Simply visit the Extensis site at http://products.extensis.com/updates/
to get your FREE download.

For additional information on Extensis please visit
http://www.extensis.com/

For Extensis Customer Service please call 1-800-796-9798.
the subject line and their email address in the body.

Thread