1998-05-05 - Get Edgy with Extensis PhotoFrame

Header Data

From: listmaster@extensis.com
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Message Hash: 56d5ab616f33c9833fee71b9d94a2fa15282b363c5b91c4dd8a10f4c16e3046c
Message ID: <bulk.7466.19980505105714@smeg.extensis.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 12:25:05 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: listmaster@extensis.com
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 12:25:05 -0700 (PDT)
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Get Edgy with Extensis PhotoFrame

Introducing Extensis PhotoFrame for Adobe Photoshop Users
http://products.extensis.com/PhotoFrame/

Remember when building a creative image edge was a headache?
Those days are over.

Extensis has just released PhotoFrame 1.0, a versatile Photoshop
plug-in that enables designers to develop customized, professional-
quality image frames and border effects for any image - right in
Photoshop - in a fraction of the time it used to take.

Volumes 1 and 2 include a collection of hand painted and digitally
created, professionally-designed borders. Start by viewing the
keyword-searchable PhotoFrame collection from within the
image browser catalog. Once selected, simply drag the thumbnail
into PhotoFrame and start using it!

>From there, customize is the word. Simply and quickly adjust opacity,
blur and color while the real-time preview shows the changes as you
make them. You can rotate, flip, invert - or use a combination of up to
3 separate frames to achieve the desired effect.

With multiple redo/undo, you can go back and forth as much as
needed before applying the final effect.  When finished, save your
customized effect for future use.

With the speed and versatility of Extensis PhotoFrame, you've got
the Creative Edge.

To order on-line visit: http://products.extensis.com/PhotoFrame/

To order by phone: 1-800-796-9798

Volume 1 (painted edge effects) or Volume 2 (digital edge effects)
are available for $129.95 each.

For even greater savings, both volumes are available as a
specially priced bundle for $199.95. Save $60.00!

PhotoFrame is compatible with both Mac and Windows.

PS. We have made every effort to ensure this message is being
sent only to people who have expressed interest in Extensis products.
If we have sent this to you in error, please accept our apologies and
reply with remove in the subject line for automatic exclusion from
future communications.

Thread