1998-05-08 - [Fwd: 3Com switches - undocumented access level.]

Header Data

From: Sunder <sunder@brainlink.com>
To: cypherpunks@ssz.com
Message Hash: 6e4af4cd1b5f2baff31d99a8de412189b996e1c90c2d01507c7c15532f09ef37
Message ID: <355372B4.C837F915@brainlink.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 14:07:47 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: Sunder <sunder@brainlink.com>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 14:07:47 -0700 (PDT)
To: cypherpunks@ssz.com
Subject: [Fwd: 3Com switches - undocumented access level.]

To: BUGTRAQ@NETSPACE.ORG
Subject: Re: 3Com switches - undocumented access level.
From: Toh Chang Ying <cytoh@PLEXUS.NET>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 18:42:47 +0800
Approved-By: aleph1@NATIONWIDE.NET
Sender: Bugtraq List <BUGTRAQ@NETSPACE.ORG>

The sender was deleted to prevent flames. Don't flame me either. I'm just a poor 3Com user.