1998-05-12 - Nobody’s Home!

Header Data

From: StanSqncrs <StanSqncrs@aol.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: e802ee3e982c61b082efc0f5dda90fcb39059edecdce31fae14e630f3b244692
Message ID: <6122829a.3558a938@aol.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 12:56:57 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: StanSqncrs <StanSqncrs@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 12:56:57 -0700 (PDT)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Nobody's Home!

I got only 1 anon. comment worth responding to -
=====
Subj:
Date:	5/12/98 2:41:44 PM Central Daylight Time
From:	nobody@nsm.htp.org
To:	stansqncrs@aol.com

"A cultist is one who has a strong belief in the Bible and the Second
Coming of Christ; who frequently attends Bible studies; who has a high
level of financial giving to a Christian cause; who home schools for
their children; who has accumulated survival foods and has a strong
belief in the Second Amendment; and who distrusts big government.  Any
of these may qualify [a person as a cultist] but certainly more than one
[of these] would cause us to look at this person as a threat, and his
family as being in a risk situation that qualified for government
interference."
-Attorney General Janet Reno, Interview on 60 Minutes, June 26, 1994
=====
"One man's religion is another man's cult" - me

Stan,
The 'Wall of Reality'
http/members.aol.com/RealityWal/

Thread