1998-05-31 - Kirtland Air Force Base

Header Data

From: bill payne <billp@nmol.com>
To: masanori fushimi <kalliste@aci.net>
Message Hash: f5ff7c4d4e084f88182d7f353eabb619a7f645bdcf83c9002ab960cb59050130
Message ID: <35709AFC.7DD3@nmol.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 18:03:02 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: bill payne <billp@nmol.com>
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 18:03:02 -0700 (PDT)
To: masanori fushimi <kalliste@aci.net>
Subject: Kirtland Air Force Base

Saturday 5/30/98 5:15 PM

J Orlin Grabbe
Masanori Fushimi

Orline just saw  Spies Turn to High Tech Info Ops both at

at http://www.aci.net/kalliste/ and http://www.jya.com/crypto.htm

Friday at noon, after Lunch with Morales, I ventured onto Kirtland AFB
through the Wyoming gate.

In order to get into the National Atomic Museum I had to produce

	1  Drivers license
	2  proper car registration
	3  proof of insurance.

The airman who was to check 1,2,and 3 was busy on the phone.

The airman was reading serial numbers on a bullet-proof vest.

I asked the airman who THEY were afraid of.

The airman responded,

	1  gangs
	2  militias

The airman quipped that while he was unlucky enough to lose on
a lottery ticket, he might be unfortunate enough to take bullet.

Therefore, the airman said he was wearing a bullet-proof vest, even in
about 90F weather.

I went to the museum and bought two FIRST ATOMIC BOMBARDMENT,
50th ANNIVERSARY refrigerator magnets, like the one I sent to John
Young.

I mailed the one to Orlin, but I have the one for Masanori pasted on the
side on one of my computers.

Masanori, the book Decision to Use the Atomic Bomb by Gar Alperovitz
presents fairly good evidence some in US government nuked Hiroshima and
Nagasaki merely to impress the Russians.

Unfortunately, as we can see by the current government crypto debacle,
overall intellect of the US government has not improved much since 1945.
And maybe has decreased.

Masanori, one positive side of the unfortunate matter is that LOTS MORE
people are reading your scientific papers.

http://av.yahoo.com/bin/query?p=gfsr&hc=0&hs=0

Let's all, of course, hope for settlement of these regrettable matters.

Later and, of course, Allahu akbar
bill

Thread