1998-06-10 - [SPAM] No really. It is spam. It’s spam, i tell you. You’ve been warned!

Header Data

From: Zane Lewkowicz <zooko@xs4all.nl>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 30353743ccaf773ba054137a85e7bac98ce0b3db3fa1a2e1279fb3a9fee007b3
Message ID: <199806102223.AAA20590@xs2.xs4all.nl>
Raw Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 15:23:36 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: Zane Lewkowicz <zooko@xs4all.nl>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 15:23:36 -0700 (PDT)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: [SPAM]  No really.  It _is_ spam.  It's spam, i tell you.  You've been warned!

From: incognito@incognito.com
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
Subject: This is fun!!!

Hi,

Would you like to send someone a letter from Bangkok?
Well, you can! Put the letter to be remailed in a
larger envelope with US$3 cash and I will post it from
Bangkok bearing a Bangkok postmark to any country in
the world. If you want the letter to go registered then
enclose US$4 cash. I will pay the postage from the
enclosed fee. The letter must be lightweight air-mail
only containing not more than 2 sheets of writing paper.

Here's the address...

Incognito
P.O. Box 3,
10704, Bang Orr,
Bangkok, Thailand.

Please register your mail to me.
- --------------------------------

A must for secret lovers.

Great for practical jokes and pranksters.

Inform your boss what you think about her/his ideas.

Tell your ex-wife/husband you're living in Bangkok.

Go on, give it a try it's great fun.

You can put as many envelopes in the larger one
as you like but you must enclose the fee for
each remailed item. The 10th letter goes free!

Here's another way...

1. Send US$10 cash and I'll send you three picture
   postcards of various places in Thailand. I send
   them to you and you write them out and post back
   to me for remailing.

Or...

2. Enclose a slip of paper with the US$10 giving
   details of names and addresses and messages to
   go on the three postcards.

Mail to be remailed is sent the same day it is
received unless you specify a date for it to be
remailed.

No records kept and you are completely unknown
to me so don't put your name and address on any
of the envelopes.

Please send a copy of this email to your friends.

Have fun!!!

------- End of Forwarded Message

Thread