1998-06-05 - Site Secrets

Header Data

From: bill payne <billp@nmol.com>
To: bud@checkmaster.com
Message Hash: 4c47be16a6181b1c6ca9e8dc4cbb44cd0ef5bba85defa396004e5864a1f6858d
Message ID: <35786E62.1452@nmol.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 15:19:57 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: bill payne <billp@nmol.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 15:19:57 -0700 (PDT)
To: bud@checkmaster.com
Subject: Site Secrets

Friday 6/5/98 3:49 PM

John Young

NOTHING from the court, DOE or EEOC today.

Good.

I loaded my boat in the back of my truck.

Fishing tomorrow and Sunday at Navajo lake.

Navajo lake is on the Colorado border.

My primary goal is to finish the digital FX.  But I need
a mental health break.

I got kick out of the moralist lecture to schneier@counterpane.com.
http://www.jya.com/bud-avbsp.htm

I can only imagine "Bud" <bud@checkmaster.com>'s horror when
he reads about Morales and my genocide, deficient crypto, and crooked
judge lawsuit.

But, of course, we are merely trying to promote settlement of this
UNFORTUNATE matter before something POSSIBLY serious happens.

Settlement progress is reported to our friends at http://www.wpiran.org/
and others in hope it is passed along to the interested.

Peaceful MONETARY settlement of this UNFORTUNATE matter is clearly in
everyone's best interest.

Thoroughly enjoyed Site Secrets. http://www.jya.com/crypto.htm#site
The Real World again.

Have a good weekend all.