1998-06-14 - Pauline Hanson deceived - Toyota need to know

Header Data

From: Global Web Builders <gwb@gwb.com.au>
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
Message Hash: 5123e1c72fdb386ef680fef266665251a2c12f943d2e116ae5fd8187f84f6459
Message ID: <1.5.4.32.19980614214444.00718f6c@mail.pronet.net.au>
Raw Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 14:53:52 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: Global Web Builders <gwb@gwb.com.au>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 14:53:52 -0700 (PDT)
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
Subject: Pauline Hanson deceived - Toyota need to know

Dear One Nation supporter in NSW

It is with great sadness that I have to alert you, yet again, to the
unethical behaviour of Channel 9's 60 MINUTES programme. This follows the
programme "A CALL TO ARMS" on 7th June in which they tried, without
foundation, to link One Nation to "US extremist militia" just days before
the state election.

See: http://www.gwb.com.au/60.html

Last night a segment on 60 MINUTES featured One Nation and an extensive
interview between Paul Lyneham and Pauline Hanson.

Her appearance made a liar of her as she is on the record as saying that she
would not again be interviewed by 60 MINUTES.

Pauline Hanson told me this morning,

QUOTE:

"There was no mention about my interview with Paul Lyneham being for 60
Minutes. The programme approached me a couple of weeks ago and I turned them
down. I feel deceived by 60 Minutes."

"I was shocked when I saw my interview with Lyneham appearing on Sixty
Minutes last night. 60 Minutes know that I do not want to appear on their
programme."

END QUOTE.

This behaviour cannot be helpful to the excellent reputation of their major
sponsor Toyota.

You may contact them at

toyota@spike.com.au

Please take a moment to tell them how you feel about these issues.

GWB

Scott Balson

Thread