1998-06-02 - Re: I need a compiler!

Header Data

From: one4evil@juno.com (Nalus Optic)
To: J-Dog@Elitehackers.org
Message Hash: 7abbc43dbd2dd8a392d8e5d3ba7c1b324c913de139287c3266b556686f308f66
Message ID: <19980601.081903.10230.0.one4evil@juno.com>
Reply To: <Pine.LNX.3.96.980601163240.16571A-100000@nigger.elitehackers.org>
UTC Datetime: 1998-06-02 00:19:45 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 17:19:45 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: one4evil@juno.com (Nalus Optic)
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 17:19:45 -0700 (PDT)
To: J-Dog@Elitehackers.org
Subject: Re: I need a compiler!

Ok, this is starting to get really odd.  I am not a hacker...I DO NOT
want to make some supper program...IT WAS A CRACK BASED ON WHAT YOU SAID
ABOUT WIDOZE CODE!!!  I don't know shit about hacking other than how to
maybe use a cheese scanner like 'Phonetag' (which I have set up at school
so that I don't get busted useing it at home.) I mean what is the
argument here?
Also, you keep putting things in here like:

> uberl33t
> k-rad
> /<-rad

Well, what the hell is up with that...I don't talk like that...Do you
talk like that?  Do you walk up to your local dealer and say you want
some K-rad KB?  No!  You just say you want a fat once of KB!  You don't
fuck around.

>Not running linux as of yet? hehe so when are you gong to do a search
for
>linux.exe and start to run it?.. as soon as your superkool P2 266 gets
>here... wowwie... I am impressed...... Hey DK.. pass me another beer...

Well, I have no net access...Boy that's 3L33T...and when I tried last
time I had access, I kept having trouble makeing the boot disk...Maybe
you can explane it to me...You do know stuff about linux and for that I
ask a question...The page I was trying to get it from said that I needed
to save some program ( this has been like eight months ago ) and then put
the program, which was 1.44 mb, onto a floppy then boot your computer off
the floppy...I put in a brand new, unnamed formated disk and it said that
there was not enough disk space...I dont' have a damn clue as to why it
would not work...Also, with my thirst for info, I am going to get the QUE
linux book that comes with Linux 3.0.8 (?) slackware, redhat, a disk of
misc. utilitys and a disk of net utilitys...
I don't know why we are bitching at each other...You hack, I don't, you
use jargon, I don't, I can spell and type, you can't...Where is the
problem?  Anyone back me up on this?
I really don't like to fight with people I don't know...So what does the
J stand for?  Sort of ironic, my initals are JD, Jordan David...Fucked
up, O my brothers...

		D.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Thread